Chaos dwarves

iGonzalez

Hi all!! This one is my first post (well, second one, I already introduced myself in the right section, haha).
I was using the quarantine for finish this small vignette that I had in mind from so long. I hope you guys like it! I love these models!

tmp.jpg

symphonicpoet

Oh, most lovely! I can envision a princess somewhere asking "Aren't you a little short for a chaos warrior?" Short and remarkably beardy. :) Most excellent!

Excellent vignette modelling and beautiful painting. Great palette! Love the colours. :)

May I ask you to please consider registering on our new Chaos Dwarfs Online Discourse forum and share your Chaos Dwarf creations? We've got a good 80s style CD crowd going, including a handful of Oldhammer Chaos Dwarf style sculptors. Many there would love to see your work. Our new forum have easy direct image upload, so third party image sharing hassle need not figure in.

In any case, wonderful vignette!

iGonzalez

Glad you like them guys! :grin:

symphonicpoet":2549n0p9 said:
I can envision a princess somewhere asking (...)
hahaha, I love that idea :lol: :lol:

Karak Norn Clansman":2549n0p9 said:
May I ask you to please consider registering on our new Chaos Dwarfs Online Discourse forum and share your Chaos Dwarf creations?
I will check it for sure! If I'm honest it is as little bit tricky for me to keep updated in more forums, with facebook, instagram, etc... but I will check it for sure!

Back