Oldhammer Lizards?

jprp

Does anyone have an army of old-time Lizards=from before they got their own book and had to follow a frog on a cushion?
If so pic's please.

Golgfag1

Sorry John,

That would be me, but even I have add to add in a few Frog types. But here's a pictures to tie you over until I can provide some more appropriate pictures

Paul/Golgfag1

Attachments

• 20190615_093817.jpg
    20190615_093817.jpg
    307.1 KB · Views: 1,439

knobgobbler

OH!
The excellent Ral Partha lizardmen (and troglodytes)! I think they've come out with some new/modified sculpts of those lately.

I was always intrigued by the idea of the vast underworld in Warhammer that's full of lizardmen... referenced in fluff about the Old World dwarfs, the dark elves of Naggoroth, and the slann... just dig deep enough and you'll run into them.
Could make for some fun subterranean battles vs. skaven... or dwarves.

Was there ever much more written about them (the subterranean ones, not the Lustrian Slann allies)? I only know of the one Regiments of Renown.

jprp

Golgfag1":8yzk1cir said:
Sorry John,

That would be me, but even I have add to add in a few Frog types. But here's a pictures to tie you over until I can provide some more appropriate pictures

Paul/Golgfag1

No pressure Paul (well some) but assuming you and yours are well can we get more pic's?

knobgobbler

jprp":d48qhl9z said:
Nothing much in FB but there might be more in the Roleplay?
Not that I've seen... though I only really know the first edition. But if it were in any edition, I'd expect it would be first.
Not a problem though, since one of the fun things about earlier Warhammer is how vague it is around the edges and open to customization.

Back