Replacement Horses

Outsider

I've got some 90s High Elf cavalry (Ellyrian Reavers) and unfortunately whoever put them together in the first place has really butchered the horses, lots of superglue, holes melted or hacked into the saddles and more. I think they could be fixable, but if not, does anyone know of a decent supply of replacement horses that will roughly fit them? I

Berkut666

I had a similar issue with some IG rough riders. In the end I used horses from Warlord games.I think mine were French lancers but they have quite a selection. They often have deals that make it very cost effective. I caught mine in a sprue sale with free delivery. Result!

Outsider

Berkut666":39olw7mi said:
I had a similar issue with some IG rough riders. In the end I used horses from Warlord games.I think mine were French lancers but they have quite a selection. They often have deals that make it very cost effective. I caught mine in a sprue sale with free delivery. Result!

I'll give their stuff a look if I can't fix these ones up. Thanks!

EricF

Administrator
Somewhat of a necropost (apologies), but for future reference I just noticed that Fireforge have some plastic horses that might be reasonable replacements https://fireforge-games.com/horses-56
I can't comment on size and fit for GW riders, but I've got some of their Undead models and the quality is good and model size comparable to the older GW stuff.

Back