Oooh, I love my pike goblins

Padre

Yep, it's true. Every time I field them they die horribly and I lose. But I love them all the more. They look so spiky ...

LittleWaaghBat6_zps9ce219c7.jpg

Golgfag1

A nice looking unit there Padre, I feel inspired; but don't have any suitable figures amongst my Golinoids, at the moment! Maybe I could do something with my Slann / Lizardmen force for BOYL 2014 - emmmm?

Paul / Golgfag1

They are pretty awesome Padre. Perhaps they need some 2-handed swordsgobbos (with big feathers in their hats) accompanied by some musket armed gobbo skirmishers to improve their chances. ;)

Padre

If I could do it back in my reenactment youth, then a goblin could. I profess no greater skill in arms than a fantasy world goblin.

Naagruz

Love those!
They look incredibly dangerous to small children & the unwary. Do they frequently get killed off first? :lol:

The Fat Git

I really like that unit. A couple of Goblins squabbling over a pike would be really cool in the unit. I am also a fan of your goblin cannon. Fantasy games should have crazy stuff that looks ridiculous.

Like this:
2648.1.368.368.FFFFFF.0.jpeg

Mantic War Trombone!

2851.1.368.368.FFFFFF.0.jpeg

Or the unfortunately name Goblin mincer, also from Mantic.

2832.1.87.87.FFFFFF.0.jpeg

Goblin wizard

Sorry Padre to have waylaid this thread somewhat, I just thought you might like them. :)

Porkaborg

Lovely unit of pike gobbos ! I kinda like that cartoony feel they rock.

On a other note i puke a little in my mouth everytime i see miniatures from mantic they are sooo horribly bad.

Timbor

A few of the mantic figures are passable, but there are so many other alternatives that are typically better.

Padre, I remember when you first painted these guys up for the W-E campaign. I loved them then and I love them now. I made a pike orc, just one, around that time. I got the stuff to make the rest of the unit, I just have not actually done it. Maybe one day... ;)

Plaiecivile

Padre":3u6n65m5 said:
Oooh, I love my pike goblins

... And so do I!
Being a goblin I guess I would definitely try to keep my enemies as far as possible :lol:

It remembers me of an old friend of mine, who used to have the 4th edition box with all those extremely pointy goblins...
He kept them under his bed and one morning as he woke up, he stepped on one of them and bled quite alot!
So remember, keep away from long lanced goblins!

Back