SO, what do you do with your spare greenstuff?

I tend to use a fair amount of greenstuff for converting, modelling and the occasional actual bit of sculpting, and I always have bits left over.

What I tend to do is use the leftover bits for shield designs. They'll probably end up on my Nurge-esque chaos thugs, as on the guy at the bottom:

photo.jpg

Anyone else have any tips for using up spare bits and pieces?

Chico

Those shields are really good, Top notch. I like what Kev Adams does with his spare greenstuff and that's sculpt Snorklings with it :)

Fimm McCool

I tend to make toadstools, though they have yet to feature on the bases of my snotlings. I've learnt to mix very small amount of green stuff!

Chico":1pkcq625 said:
Those shields are really good, Top notch. I like what Kev Adams does with his spare greenstuff and that's sculpt Snorklings with it :)

Cheers! I wish I had the talent to sculpt Snorklings! :lol:

Naagruz

I use it to stick coins to the sidewalk outside my house. It's starting to look like the bubblegum wall in Seattle... ;)

Asslessman

When it doesn't go on some base to smooth the base/tab transition, my left over putty tends to end in small hard balls or coins glued to my desk because I forgot them...

If I have some wire arond I sometimes make mushrooms to go on bases or things of the sort with spare putty but it's not that often

What you do with yours is far more clever and I should definitely leave some shields around for the next batch of champions/warriors/marauders/thugs.

axiom

I generally don't have too much spare as I mix little amounts at any one time. Ususally I discard it because it's cured beyond the point of being workable...either directly to the bin, or filling the slots of slottabases.

Tzigane

Mushrooms. And that's about the extent of my skill. I'm mildly allergic to the stuff anyway, so you won't see me investing time gaining Greenstuffing XP points.

Back