My Dwarf Army Progress

Tanath

This is the beginning of a great dream that i a have had since my early high school days looking through WD magazines and seeing all those amazing miniatures and paint jobs in the Marauder range of dwarfs.

Nostalgia has been working on me over time these last 6 months and I have been busy collecting and painting my dream army. Special thanks to Darren from this group for getting me started in the Bugman unit.

This is an old pic and more has been added since so i will add more pics soon and as I start adding more miniatures and completing units along the way.

Attachments

• Dwarf Army.jpg
    Dwarf Army.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 2,804

Tanath

Thanks guys and close ups coming.

Here is a pic I took of the army today as a current update.

I will finish the iron breaker unit by next weekend. And then on to finishing the Norse dwarf unit. Then an organ gun to be started.

Attachments

• Dwarf army Update 29-06-2018.jpg
    Dwarf army Update 29-06-2018.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 2,762
Some sweet painting there my Dwarven friend.

Keep up the good work.

An awesome army for a start and a resilient foe indeed!

Micha

A well-painted dwarf army is aleways a Job to behold, and yours is no exception. Excellent choice of models and very good NMM. he modern shield fit the ironbreakers very well indeed. Some of the clansmen are unfamiliar - what Company made those?

Tanath

Micha":1b3d0ieb said:
A well-painted dwarf army is aleways a Job to behold, and yours is no exception. Excellent choice of models and very good NMM. he modern shield fit the ironbreakers very well indeed. Some of the clansmen are unfamiliar - what Company made those?

Thanks Micha and all :) I will finally after many months of hard work and waiting get them on the table to play for the first time and can't wait. I will take some video for a battle report that I will upload to my Youtube channel and share it here.

The models that aren't Citadel or Marauder are from Warmongers miniatures. They are fantastic but very chunky and heavy and can be difficult to line up in rank and file. Gorgeous minis though and come highly recommended.

Cheers

Back