Seasonal scenery

Fimm McCool

I'm working on a range of tabletop-ready scenery for Oakbound Studio at the moment. Pieces all need to be durable, require a limited amount of time to hand-finish and have to be easily replicated (allowing for minor inconsistencies) so that pieces bought months or years apart still fit together. Going for a seasonal theme, which should allow most fantasy tabletops to accommodate them. For example, Frostgrave tables would probably choose the 'winter' scheme (hence the snow) whilst the lush meadows of the Empire might better suit the 'spring' or 'summer' schemes.

Starting with some river sections, what do you think of these seasonal schemes? All comments and ideas welcome, I'm still in the testing stage making sure the finish is durable enough. Hopefully due to release late April or May. Just as a guide, RRP for a set of 2 straights, 2 curves and 1 ford (2' of straight river) is looking about £25.

Fimm McCool

ardyer":cvkq2jig said:
Can I go ahead and put in my order for the summer river?

You can. ;) If anyone does want to 'pre-order' a set of test pieces (that is, done to the current design and allowing that final, released designs may vary) PM me and I'd be very happy to do you a 10% discount.

Here's a corner section by the way-

Back