Evil Space Dorfs - New Masters

Chico

So as some of you know I have had Mr Fimm of Oakbound Games commission me a range of ''Evil Space Dorfs'' It's been in the making for a fair few months.

Now The masters has arrived:

1533782_10152853339122279_417117358295725347_n.jpg

The first 2 have been black out and even I don't know anything about them.. yet.

Any of my profit of the sales of these (Which will more then likely be pre-ordered in the new year) will go straight back to expanding the range and if I can convince Mr Fimm other related range lines.

Chico

ardyer":2jcyaxyo said:
Looking good! Do you plan on having any "powered" armor evil dorfs done?

These are the Medium armoured ones, I'd love more heavily armoured ones but those will be closer to walking tank suits :)

Asslessman":2jcyaxyo said:
2 space dwarf bandits I'd love to add to my RT !

£100 each as there unreleased :) hehe

Chico

Fimm McCool":2s6b4l9r said:
Anyone else noticed how surprisingly reasonable Chico's photography is getting? :)

If I didn't have those incriminating photos of you I'd be upset by that remark lol

Asslessman

Fimm, this is excellent, both models and paintjob. But the most incredible thing of all is that I now want Chico to maintain peace in my RT games... :shock: just How did we reach that point... :?

Fimm McCool

All that's missing is the fine chain between Judge Chico's left glove of law and Judge Cat's collar...

Thanks for the compliments, coming from Mr Assless that is high praise indeed! :) I look forwards to seeing mini Chicos on gaming tables the Oldhammer World over! Now, about that world domination plot...

Back