Octobers Painting Challenge with Halloween Bonus

Thantsants

Even though I have failed miserably at the other challenges can I join in this one - look they're already half painted (by the time I remembered to take the pic!)

Possibly a bit ambitious but I'd like to try my hand at the Zombie Dragon too

I'm hoping to get this little lot done for Blog-Con at Foundry in early November so fingers crossed they might get finished...

Just John

Gotta love that Troll CC. One of the most iconic 2nd edition figures for me.

Thats a hell of a horde Thansants - I'll be interested to see how you do them? Oh ad we're still waiting on those Norse btw!

I'll add some Rogue Trader Orks.

Thrugg Bullneck's Space Ork Raiders to be exact. I've some WIP shots under the title Thrugg Bullnecks Raiders in the WIP section.

Thantsants

Thats a hell of a horde Thansants - I'll be interested to see how you do them?

Quickly! :grin:

Chico - there's a few daft poses in there. I'll make sure they make it to the front ranks for the pics when they're done.

Metal Deathriders would be lovely, but 20 placcy ones will have to do for now!

Just John

They're fantastic. The skintones are just perfect - especially the noses. Lovely subtle palette as well.

Asslessman

Like JJ said. God , now you've set the bar far too high for me to paint mine...
Can't ait to see them painted though :grin:

Just John

Oh Man - I give up. Send me your address so I can post you my entire collection and retire to a cave somewhere. Absolutely brilliant stuff.

Fimm McCool

Joy! The last of my appropriate seasonal touches for the Creeplings have arrived and painting has recommenced, hussah! :grin:

tancrede

Very good choice of color, and clean painting makes those ogres are some of the best I've ever seen !
Please keep showing us such eye candy !!

Blue in VT

Yeah...those Ogres are something special....nice work indeed. I was just about to list the guy on the lower right for sale...

...on second thought I think I'll keep him and hope that someday I can do him justice like yours..... 8-)

Cheers,

Blue

Asslessman

Jes Goodwin + ogres + splendid paintjob = ultimate win

I have about 9 of them waiting for some attention but the more I see them coming with such brilliant outfits, ths less I feel like giving them a go.
I'll try to focus and get the courage to get them done the right way.

As far as challenge is concerned, I'm about halfway through my Malal greater demon/ giant werewolf so thi sone should be on schedule ♫ \o/♪ .

Fimm McCool

A good day's painting on the Creeplings today... shouldn't be long before they are photo-ready. :) I'm particularly excited about the especially Haloweeny feel this challenge has given them, back in August they were just very tiny, robed Snotlings, now they have a whole backstory and many elements which have been inspired by the theme of this month's challenge.

Back