Deadcember

Plaiecivile

Ok I have to give it a go, if I get the giant undead rat done in time Ill be happy :grin:
I allow you to say I got carried on, but sorting through my stuff with the word Deadcember in head got me to gather this... With many ideas of quests and scenarios!
And if you wonder where are my skeletons... well most of them are used for basing! lol

Mister Rab

No shame in getting carried away - we're all enthusiasts here!

I like that undead rat(?), what is it and where is it from? And I'll have to get that zombie dragon from Ral Partha at some point. Now it's me getting carried away!

Mister Rab

Plaiecivile":1nndjott said:
That undead rat is actually the mount for The Caller in the Necromunda Ratskin gang.

I just searched for it on ebay... :shock: Ok, at those prices I'll be sticking with the zombie dragon :lol:

Mister Rab

Double posting, I know, but I think it's worth it. How's this for a grand bit of Deadcember art from Zhu of this parish? He made it for me as part of a swap and I shall be using it as my Deadcember logo/artwork/thing. I'd better make sure that there'll be a prize of some sort next year as Erny has done for Orctober....

deadcember.jpg

I've even gone and cropped that skeleton head to be a badge for anyone who starts and finishes one or more undead figures during Deadcember this year:

23214075674_d00062716c_t.jpg

Jeff McC and Half-Asian have earned their's already, but I haven't quite got there yet!

WARHAMSTER

Hi All,

Thought you guys and gals would like to see the painted half of my 3rd edition undead army. It will be a bit of a beast when its finished, which will probably be next Deadcember! All figures are either citadel or marauder and all are pre 1992.

DSC_1549_zps5rj1drqv.jpg

The full army consists of:
14 Death Riders
14 Death Riders
3 Chariots
20 Grim Reapers
30 Skeletons (all citadel)
30 Skeletons (all marauder)
20 Skeleton Archers
40 Zombies
8 Mummies
6 Carrion
20 Night Horrors (used as ghouls)
4 Skull Chuckers
Corpse Cart
Zombie Dragon
Loads of characters
+ Grenadier Undead Giant
+ Grenadier Undead Mammoth and Rhino which will be converted into a siege tower and battering ram.

lenihan

12.01AM???? 12.01AM ON FRIDAY JAN 1ST???!???? YOU WHAT?? DAMN TIME SETTINGS ON THIS BOARD ROBBING ME OF MY GLORY! IT'S STILL THE 31ST DAMN IT! I DID IT, DON'T YOU GO TELLING ME OTHERWISE!!! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHH! HOW AM I MEANT TO CELEBRATE THE NEW YEAR WITH THIS INJUSTICE!

Mister Rab

I love the Charon figure, lenihan, deeply atmospheric. And don't worry about the forum clock apparently robbing you of your punctuality - I started this thread and then forgot to post my picture here! See below.

Lord Chaotl Oml, I like the contrast between the really bleached, almost white bones and their equipment.

Good work all round 8-)

2015-12-30%2B17.17.11.jpg

There are a few more images on my blog, if you're interested!

lenihan

Great unit, stuff of nightmares indeed! Thanks for organising this - my first badge... hopefully can catch up and get some of the others now.

Plaiecivile

So here is my entry with an elemental... The rest of my selection has advanced but I sort of spread my efforts on too many things as usual ;)
I first though of going for roots linking him to the soil, but the idea that he was animated by some necromancer got me to imagine he would feed on the remains of burried corpes. Maybe even turning into a flesh golem!

Back