Augusts Painting Challenge - List of entries page 1

Having trouble getting anything painted? Join our monthly challenges or group projects!

Moderator: Moderators

Grand Buffoon of the Highest Order

Post Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:21 am

Re: Augusts Painting Challenge

Golgfag1 wrote:I'd love to post here, but as my camera is worth diddilly squart on the quality front, so it's not worth it,

Thats never stopped Chico ;)

Thantsants wrote:Its not a regiment but I wonder if I might enter the Druid Snart and King Fyar and his Wyvern as they need painting up for the Orc's Drift game at the Oldhammer weekend. I should also endeavour to get the Norsemen finished as they'll be needed for the Rumble in the Jungle...

Of course you may - as long as you mention neither Oldhammer Weekend, or Rumble in the Jungle again :D Nice to see the proxies gradually being replaced. I'd love to get my hands on Snart - I love the drunken Druid idea.

Post Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:28 pm

Golgfag1 wrote:I'd love to post here, but as my camera is worth diddilly squart on the quality front, so it's not worth it...

I can guarantee you that your camera is at least 3 times better than Chico's!

Post Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:33 pm

I'm about a third of the way done with the final two slayers for the June challenge, so I'm in but my next project will definitely take more than a month to complete. In view of all the regiments of renown last month, I'll be doing Mengil's ManFlayers:

Chaos God of Nudehammer

Post Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:43 pm

ardyer wrote:
Golgfag1 wrote:I'd love to post here, but as my camera is worth diddilly squart on the quality front, so it's not worth it...

Yes the Chico joke was already done the post above you, get some new one liners i'm getting bored :P

Post Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:43 pm

ardyer wrote:I'm about a third of the way done with the final two slayers for the June challenge, so I'm in but my next project will definitely take more than a month to complete.

Anyone with a CMON link in their sig should be banned from the competition... ;)

Post Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:05 pm

Citadel Collector wrote:
ardyer wrote:I'm about a third of the way done with the final two slayers for the June challenge, so I'm in but my next project will definitely take more than a month to complete.

Anyone with a CMON link in their sig should be banned from the competition... ;)

I only average just under a 7, I'm not that good...unless of course you want to hire me on commission and pay me in rare miniatures, then I'm excellent :D

Post Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:05 pm

Chico wrote:
ardyer wrote:

Yes the Chico joke was already done the post above you, get some new one liners i'm getting bored :P

Ha, I didn't even see it. And here I was thinking I was being original :lol:

Post Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:15 pm

Well it's progress. May as well have these in the August entry. I'll post the archers in the previous thread - or is that now a dead thread?

Post Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:15 pm

Wow, that's a shit pic, I'll try to get a better one tomorrow.

Post Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:17 pm

I'm in again. No pic yet but it is going to be my warband for the oldhammer weekend..

2 champions living and undead.. (found a nice mini and I happened to have a headless version in a bits box.. score)
2 dwarves with crossbows
5 chaos dwarves (I got 7 dwarves as a roll)
2 ogres
10 human warrior cultists (cunningly disguised as the preslotta knights of law box set. Who would have thought they were really cultists all along...).

Anyway pics up sometime. I am prepping tonight and doing minor repairs on a dwarf with no weapon..

Now all I need to do is finish and photo last months by the weekend ;-)

MD
Visit my blog of 1st-3rd edition fantasy minis and some rogue trader stuff at some point
http://wargamingwithleadferraris.blogspot.co.uk/
I will be posting weekly in theory..
PreviousNext

Return to Painting Challenges