Augusts Painting Challenge - List of entries page 1

Having trouble getting anything painted? Join our monthly challenges or group projects!

Moderator: Moderators

Grand Buffoon of the Highest Order

Post Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:54 pm

Augusts Painting Challenge - List of entries page 1

Yes with Junes painting challenge not even in its grave yet its time to start looking forward to Augusts. I as thinking that we'd make this one a little shorter and havit finish up just before the Oldhammer weekend so all ye evil feckin sassenachs* can have your units painted up for the day and the rest of us can cry in our pints in our respective corners of the former Empire.

So post your entries here and as before I add them to the post. Mines another Regiment or Renown - this time the Mother Crushers. I've had these undercoated for months so I reckon its time to get them painted.

* May I assure you that this is meant in an affectionate non insulting way. Honest :D

Post Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:56 pm

Re: Augusts Painting Challenge

Aiteal Undead

Ardyer Menghil Manhide's Flayers

Asslessman Khorne Champions

Basement Dweller Squats

Blue in VT Bretonnian Cavalry

Cap'n Happychap Dragon Slayer Dragon

Chico Undead Chariot

Citadel Collector Chaos Cavalry

Count Bruno Goff Nobz

Hetz Rugludds Reginment of Renown

JThomlin Goblins

Just John Eeza Ugezods Mothercrushers

Mutantdale Chaos Warand

Phreedh False Harboths lack Mountain Boys
???

Thansants Fyarr and Snart (plus a still at sea Norse Regiment)

Weazil Chaos Warband

Post Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:06 pm

EDIT 23/07/13

Just count me with the WHFB Khorne champions (all 12 of them), they are halfway done but since I'm on vacation (visting southern UK amongst other things) and will only have half the month to work on them , I guess it makes it fair !

[img]SS851717.JPG[/img]
Attachments
SS851717.JPG
SS851717.JPG (196.5 KiB) Viewed 2764 times
Last edited by Asslessman on Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:31 pm

'Stealers! Lots of plastic Stealers to go with my Terminators.... which are.... not...... quite........ done........... from........... last, ahem, month.

Post Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:36 pm

Well my painting is nowhere near as awesome as you guys, but stuff it Ill throw my hat in the ring.

5 Goff Ork Nobs http://www.solegends.com/citcat1994/cat1994140-01.htm (was gonna paint em anyway,hehe)
R.I.P. Dave Brockie, AKA Oderus Urungus

My blog http://leadoralivebruno.blogspot.com.au/2014/06/enter-bruno.html

Post Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:57 pm

A good start so far - get them primed and ready for next weekend and either post the photos here or send them to me as before. And Fimm - you still have a few days to finish up those termie-wermies.

Donator

Post Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:31 am

I hope to get these knights done...though they may stretch I to the next month as well.

Of course I will be doing their horses as well...they just didn't fit in the picture...;)

Cheers,

Blue
3rd Edition will rise AGAIN!!!!
My Painting collecting...and sometimes gaming Blog: http://bluesmarauders.blogspot.com/

Post Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:12 am

I'm very keen to join in this month, just to keep me on the straight and narrow path of painting and sway from ebay.
Once I have finished sifting through the dettol jar of my old minis I'm planning on starting a Heroquest project, to replace the horrible placcy minis with a nice metal equivalent no younger than from 1990 hopefully. Albiet with a few variations like hobgoblins and kobolds thrown in instead of just orcs and goblins.
Image Image

Post Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:08 am

I'd love to post here, but as my camera is worth diddilly squart on the quality front, so it's not worth it, but just so you know I'm currently painting Nick Lunds grenadier Black Orcs http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~tpope/sol/grenad ... s/9002.jpg , which some of you'll see at Oldhammer at the end of next month, leading my orcs into battle!

See you there

Paul / Golgfag1

PS. John - the Mother Crushers are easy, enjoy.
How can I ever have enough stuff, I don't need.

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/grumpyoldbadger

Post Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:09 am

Great minds think alike John - I too have the Mother Crushers on the painting table. Actually they are partly the reason my Norse aren't finished yet. :roll:

But, what can you do when you have an outbreak of Skaven nearby that need exterminating? Me and Warlord Paul hope to get a practice game in before the Oldhammer Weekend and I felt that they would fit in rather nicely with my predominately Orcish horde! :twisted:

Its not a regiment but I wonder if I might enter the Druid Snart and King Fyar and his Wyvern as they need painting up for the Orc's Drift game at the Oldhammer weekend. I should also endeavour to get the Norsemen finished as they'll be needed for the Rumble in the Jungle...

Next

Return to Painting Challenges