D3 Per Week!

Alastar13

I always have troubles getting models completely painted. A lot of them end up in the "half-done" stage, and it drives me crazy. The goal of this isn't to get an army done or anything large-scale like that. It's to keep yourself painting. There are some weeks where I don't paint anything, and others where I'll just spray paint a ton of models just to get through the first few steps of painting them.

Rules:
Roll a D6 and half the result rounding up for decimals.
Post a picture of that many models.
Paint the models you posted the picture of.
Show the finished models when they've all been completed.

You can have them already primed. You don't have to paint them to an extremely high standard, but try using a few different colors and stay in the lines as much as possible.

Asslessman

WoW, you haven't picked the most fuky models to grind !

I've recently flet a lit of guilt for those half finished models and nailed a good load during a month, the motivatuing thing is tha tyou can finish them in no time if you've already worked on them and finishin gsomething is always good for the Hobby mojo. The little effort to get back on them is really compensated by the pleasure to get things done;

Good luck to you.

Alastar13

I have 2 copies worth of Battlemaster miniatures. This makes up a good chunk of my collection, and they look dreadful before they're painted.

Alastar13

I've finished painting 2 of the 3 models! It's just a simple paint job for these models as they're just regular rank and file troops.

Golgfag1

Well done, the hardest thing about continually painting the same or similar figures/ models is the repetitive nature of the task in hand, so try and jazz it up a bit by changing your placement of paint using the same colour palette, but rotating the hair,skin, armour, cloth colour - it helps to break the routine. :grin:

Hope it helps

Paul / Golgfag1

Alastar13

Thanks! I was swamped for a bit, so I couldn't get in time for painting. I'm hoping I can get back into the swing of things soon.

frenchfever

AAHAH excellent topic !

i feel the same when i start painting Minis, Hard to start and Hard to Finish !

sometimes i get stuck in the middle and i leave them for a week.

I have now finished my goal of over 100 Citadel minis painted since the last 2 months

Back