Junes Fun Painting Challenge - Final Round up on page 23

Chico

Re: Junes Fun Painting Challenge

My first Fimir came today(4 HQ ones), time to convert um up when i get the other 3 packages i'll take a picture.

Chico

Sod it here's my entry for the moment. I couldn't force myself not to start on them, i'll add pics of the rest when they come:

r82e.jpg

Just John

Your like a kid in a candy store :grin: I've added the Fimir to the first page as well.

Chico

Just John":c4ik59q4 said:
Your like a kid in a candy store :grin: I've added the Fimir to the first page as well.

Yuppers thats what Mrs Chico said, question is what colour scheme to got for.. Albino or Muddy swamp Hmmm

Fimm McCool

Chico":jx541010 said:
Just John":jx541010 said:

Yuppers thats what Mrs Chico said, question is what colour scheme to got for.. Albino or Muddy swamp Hmmm

"That's what she said..."

Ooh, Albino Fimm!

Chico

Went for muddy, looks more like a chocolate Fimir lol Hmmm Chocolate Fimir full of that rapetastic flavour :)

Fimm McCool

Mmm. :lol: I'm sure there are thousands of websites dedicated to it, but I'm not going to look! :twisted:

phreedh

I've got the green skin basecoat done on... two of my models now. =) I'm not expecting much activity until next week, biggest Swedish holiday next to christmas and new years is coming up this weekend and I'll be busy eating pickled herring, strawberries and drinking myself silly on beer and whisky. Yay midsummer's!

Fimm McCool

Ok, finally sorted through my Space Crusade/Hulk figures. Here's what I have to choose from, but I won't get all of it done in a month (NO! I won't!!) so I think I will set myself the Space Hulk figures as an initial challenge- 20 plastic termies, 7 metal termies and 11 'Stealers. That enough you reckon?! I'll post a better pic when I get the stuff assembled.

Attachments

• DSCF9402.JPG
    DSCF9402.JPG
    819 KB · Views: 5,871
  • DSCF9406.JPG
    DSCF9406.JPG
    786 KB · Views: 5,871
  • DSCF9408.JPG
    DSCF9408.JPG
    772.3 KB · Views: 5,871

Chico

Finished off a couple Fimm (And he enjoyed it, sorry McCool lol) already... pictures tomorrow! I'll even try to take a good one.. well kinda. And Fim it looks like a nice bag of weed in that last picture :)

Fimm McCool

Chico":kk4ljvpl said:
it looks like a nice bag of weed in that last picture :)

Many of the houses in my road I suspect have bags just that size... not really my cup of tea though!

Chico

Not that great Pictures of my Fimm Warrior and a strange Deamon Monster:

mrl4.jpg

57oh.jpg

hu3q.jpg

DEAMON MONSTER
g3tg.jpg

Fimir and Deamon
p7s8.jpg

I think the painting on the Deamon is so life like lol

Mutantdale

Nice work Chico.. The Daemon Monster seems to be wielding a laptop.. Not very Oldhammer there I think it needs converting ;)

Chico

Mutantdale":3kkvgzcd said:
Nice work Chico.. The Daemon Monster seems to be wielding a laptop.. Not very Oldhammer there I think it needs converting ;)

Watch out for his Hack Attack :) or His ''Jump on your head at 5am'' attack heh :)

Chico

Update time:

Progress with my Fimir Warband 80% built.

3 Fianna Fimm, new weapons and a Standard Bearer:

jmaf.jpg

t7co.jpg

klz9.jpg

zlr6.jpg

Bunch of Fimm Warriors:

axif.jpg

vn7j.jpg

Do you think the forum can have a whip-round to buy Chico a new camera...something to do justice to his figure painting effort? ;)

Chico

Citadel Collector":1q3oo52c said:
Do you think the forum can have a whip-round to buy Chico a new camera...something to do justice to his figure painting effort? ;)

Yes, i vote for that option!

Mutantdale

I was thinking banning Chico from painting so much.. putting he rest of us to shame..

I think the get Chico a camera fund sounds good but if he stopped buying fimir........ he presto camera.. wait no that won't work. It would be like me stopping trading.. not until I am 6 feet under...

Chico

Mutantdale":3gztjlam said:
I was thinking banning Chico from painting so much.. putting he rest of us to shame..

I think the get Chico a camera fund sounds good but if he stopped buying fimir........ he presto camera.. wait no that won't work. It would be like me stopping trading.. not until I am 6 feet under...

Rather have a shit Camera and more toys, then a good camera and no toys lol

Anyway most my stuff is traded, my wargamming budget a month is £20 plus whatever i sell.

Back