Oldhammer Legacy Warband - the sequel?

Asslessman

I have 2 questions related to this challenge :

1) When do we get our badge ? :grin:

2) (bit more serious) Considering we are modelling a pirate crew, I think the question of having a captain is mandatory here. Pirates => pirate captain, that's as simple as that really. We have to have someone leading the rest of the crew with a nasty accent and a poor idea of self security, leading boardings and all.
Would people be interested in having a poll at the end of the challenge just to determine who the captain is ? There would probably no other glory that having the title really and the model would most likely be chosen on character more than anything.

Matt in PA

A vote for captain would be a good way to finish off the project. Although the lucky one who gets to give this crew a forever home will no doubt immediately execute the elected captain and install one of his own choosing. And rightly so.

Alternate plan #1 could be to surrender the captaincy to Chico's pledge "Captain Salty Balls," who already has the name for it and presumably the stones to pull it off.

Or the captain could be a shadowy mystery figure that never appears on-table, instead issuing his orders from his flagship in orbit: the murderous pirate king Captain Axiom.

I say 5 of us coordinate our efforts to create a combiner that forms into Captain Axiom (great name btw). Like, each of us take a limb. And they could be held together by magnets... or velcro... or salty pirate cream. I'm just freestyling here, throwing ideas about.

Rich rich cream.

Matt in PA

Axiom must be too busy fulfilling his kickstarter to weigh in. That, or Captain Crooks scared him off with his threats of pirate cream. Hopefully it's the first one - I'm somewhere on that backer list.

axiom

Overlooked this offshoot discussion, sorry :)

Captain Crooks' idea is an interesting one...quite whether / how it would work in practice is intriguing. Perhaps person A sends a headless torso (waist up) to person B, who adds a head, then sends to C (left arm) to D (right arm) and E (legs). Finally F paints the figure.

Workable?

Do we have 5 interested parties?

Would the resulting figure look any good?

Back