I've never painted a what???

Masterwork

I've not been painting for a while. Lost my job a few months ago and felt a bit down and didn't feel like it. Thankfully I have got a new job since the new year, but have been too busy being the new one in the office. Anyway hopefully I will get the bug again soon (well before all my paints dry out!). To try and help my reintroduction, I was thinking of doing one of the painting challenges.

So therefore... I have never painted a... Hmmm and this is where my problem starts. My friend GoblinLee has painted a gnome. But I've painted gnomes before for d&d. I really need to find my own 'gnome' to paint and I need help...

Suggest to me what I should paint to get me back into the fold...

Just John

You can be as technical as you want. You may have painted a gnome before but have you painted a pink gnome before. Or some such nonsense. Let your imagination run wild.

phreedh

Have you ever painted a BRAIN DEVOURER?! Or maybe a... GRELL?! Or what about a... VARGOUILLE, huh?! What about the dreaded PERYTOOOOON?

There are a gazillion things that I have never painted in fantasy land. Like a dragon, for instance. Or a giant.

Masterwork

Awesome Phreedh!

Brain (intellect) devourer.

I've never painted one, but even better - I'm sure I have one in my collection...

Happy days

Asslessman

I'm pretty sure you've never painted an epileptic gnome, or a daltonian one. I'm also pretty sure all the gnome you've painted so far were right handed, so go paint a left handed one.

Back