Oldhammer salvation army

theresponsibleone":36ziuo4u said:
Please find below a further abomination against Gods and Men in dire need of rescue.

This one is not for the faint of heart.

Preference will be given to folk who've not already had some miniature "goodness" from me. Do remember you'll have to prioritise painting it!

I will need to ask for postage to be covered for this.

Postage ok but could the recipient get their sanity back? Ay caramaba :shock:

By the way if anyone wants assistance to complete their mini I am a willing volunteer :)

Asslessman

littleleadperson":26ouo7i2 said:
theresponsibleone":26ouo7i2 said:
Please find below a further abomination against Gods and Men in dire need of rescue.

This one is not for the faint of heart.

Preference will be given to folk who've not already had some miniature "goodness" from me. Do remember you'll have to prioritise painting it!

I will need to ask for postage to be covered for this.

Postage ok but could the recipient get their sanity back? Ay caramaba :shock:

By the way if anyone wants assistance to complete their mini I am a willing volunteer :)

Oh I just remember you asked me the inquisitor, send me your address and I'll send him right when I'm back in France ! Sorry for the Goldfish syndrome :?

phreedh

theresponsibleone":148w5pe1 said:
The abomination is off to Phreed now. Everyone wish him luck!
I'll fuck it up good and proper, trust me!

mad-scientist2_mtg-lab-maniac_3244.jpg

The Fat Git

theresponsibleone":1rlbhh5d said:
The abomination is off to Phreed now. Everyone wish him luck!

Best of luck! This is a brilliant thread. I must have a rummage around in my can't be bothered pile.

phreedh

Well, I received the abomination a little while ago and haven't had the time or piece of mind to even look at it. Had a go with dry fitting a few pieces here and there with blutack tonight.

aaaaaargh.jpg

You think the wings are too much? :lol:

phreedh":2iw0rudd said:
Well, I received the abomination a little while ago and haven't had the time or piece of mind to even look at it. Had a go with dry fitting a few pieces here and there with blutack tonight.

aaaaaargh.jpg

Whelp, there goes my sanity, ARGLBARGLEBARGLEBLURBULBKUBULBLEEEEEEEE!! WOOBA WOOBA!

Asslessman

:shock:

Oh now I would even less want to be that poor kind below... the conversion is a very ambitious and cool looking one though. Great Job there ! To putty now !

phreedh

I need to decide, do I lose the tentacle arm and give him a two hand heavy support weapon (thus scifi-ing him up) or do I add a hand with a sword to his right tentacle and a chain leash for the dogs in his left...

Oh, decisions.

symphonicpoet

Captain Crooks":to1yrh2x said:
phreedh":to1yrh2x said:

aaaaaargh.jpg

Whelp, there goes my sanity, ARGLBARGLEBARGLEBLURBULBKUBULBLEEEEEEEE!! WOOBA WOOBA!

. . .

Oh . . . my.

The wings aren't really what attracted my attention. Somehow. Wooba! Argleblargle indeed. That just looks uncomfortable. Maybe "kind below" should be nicknamed Stone. Or Kidney. Sort of a passing problem, I expect.

phreedh":31a8tez4 said:

{snip}

I didn't think you could actually make it more mind-blowing.

You made it more mind-blowing. That's amazing.

The wings are not too much.

;)

And I've finished the Inquisitor sent to me by JB. My inquisitorial warband has been languishing at the concept stage for a while and thanks to him it's now kicked off to reality. Sorry the photos are a bit crap but I have limited technology at the moment. Overall I'm pretty happy how he turned out although the relic he's holding is meant to have a glow emitting from it which is beyond my abilities without the backing of some advice. Next time I'll turn to Youtube or good fellows from here or the Facebook group.

image.jpg1_zpsvgaktak7.jpg

image.jpg1_zpssbpvslnb.jpg

Akexis Kranhni is of the Ordo Xenos. Secretly he has no religious faith in the Imperial Creed or the corruption posed by xenos but perpetuates these ideologies as he believes they are useful tools for the defence of mankind and the threats it faces. The rod he holds was acquired after the purge of a small alien race called the H'chanti. He claims it emits a manifestation of the Emperor's Divine Will reducing those under its gaze to docility until they regain themselves but it is a composite piece - the globe was retrieved from the ruins of the devastated alien civilisation. Some other inquisitors suspect his heresy and would like to see him struck from the order or worse.
Some other members will eventually follow including a teenage Eldar/Human half-breed, an imperial assasin and a crazy crusader..

Back