Challenge: Conversion Week

Chico

bannerfans_13316810.jpg

Right It's time again for another Chico Challenge Week™, number 9! Now that we all have recovered from BOYL14 and have bundles of new ideas and projects underway.

This week It's all about conversions, be it a simple head/weapon swap or rescuing that latest Ebay bargain. But even though it's about the conversions everything still needs to be painted (This is a painting challenge after all)

You have just under 1 week to plan before it kicks off, you get cracking!

Now the boring bit:

Remember Oldhammer isn't just about old Citadel, so lets so show that and get some nice figures painted and entered.

Rules and Regs:

1. There is a prize, winner will get to bit a future theme (For as and went I choose fit)

2. You must be a follower of this Blog to claim your prize (So make sure you hit that Follow button on the right)

3. You may enter as many times as you wish, but all entries must be painted/converted in the the Challenge Week time frame.

4. All entries must be online to 1 or more of the following 3 places:

Oldhammer Facebook Group, but make sure to tag me.
Oldhammer Forum Challenge Week Thread
Your own Blog but message me to let me know it's on there.

5. Winner will be chosen by me and me alone, and I accept bribes ;) The winning entry will be posted on my Blog along with all other entries.

6. The Challenge will start at 12.01am on Monday 1st of September GMT and end 12.01am on Monday 8th of September GMT

Chico

Don't forget that the Challenge starts at Midnight tonight, so time to start getting your bits together.

clownshoe

I finished this off after i first read about this challenge, didn't take long (: . i haven't entered before! - I think i have followed the correct blogs etc. I am pretty much a conversion virgin - a hand or gunswap being as much as i have ever done really. So this is a bit "fail" really - it's just an old hybrid stealer who i mounted on a cold one (plastic) - the reins are good old hairy string! Hopefully my conversion skills will improve....

Attachments

• DSC04334 - Copy.JPG
    DSC04334 - Copy.JPG
    104.2 KB · Views: 4,040

Plaiecivile

Ok I'm up to this!
The rain is coming so no more "its to sunny to stay inside!"
I will be working human Tzeentch wizard :grin:

Chico

Just a quick reminder that the Chico Challenge: Conversion Week has less then 36 hours to go before finishing. So pull your finger out!

Heheh

Plaiecivile

So here is my entry for this week contest, hope you like him, cuz he already likes you... and might hug you in some akward maner :lol:

Back