Challenge: Chaos Week

Having trouble getting anything painted? Join our monthly challenges or group projects!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:44 pm

Re: Challenge: Chaos Week

Entries looking good so far everyone :) that chaos dwarf is great!

Sadly my entry isn't going to be finished in time despite my speed painting, it's good I got the project started though.

Post Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:35 pm

Yeah, I'm not going to be able to get my entry done either... switched to working on highlanders as a matter of priority for a game next month. But having a look on facebook, and looking on here, there are some grand entries.
My oldhammer blog: Where the sea pours out

Post Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:58 pm

Finished mine in the last minute, 2 Chaos warriors, impossible to get a decent pic though as it´s too dark outside. The pic doesn´t show all the small details I was very satisfied with, not to mention half the banner is not in the pic!
Also noticed I haven´t put on the grass on the Bare helmeted guy in this pic yet, did I really do that afterwards, seems weird, oh well...

Anyways, warriors of Chaos, painted in Chico´s signature style: Black & White!

Chaos God of Nudehammer

Post Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:25 am

Boys and Girls, Chaos Week has come to the end.

I'd like to say thank you to everyone who took park with there many entries both here and on the FB group. It's going to be hard to pick a winner as every entry was top notch. Look out for a Blog post later today/tomorrow with the runners up and winner
Previous

Return to Painting Challenges