Votes: 25 65.8%
  • Rob_S

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Asslessman

Votes: 5 13.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

axiom

All of you should be very proud of your warbands - lovely selection of figures & great painting across the board!

The RT tables would be a great idea for the next round :)

Mostyn

Really great work all of you; especially considering the timescales involved.

In the end it was pork-a-borg-o-bord-a-bob's slann which tiped the balance for me. Have never seen grey frog people before (the standard green type are obviously common round my way living in the west country :| ) but the colour works so well with the reds of the warband. Don't think I'll ever get that good at colour choices no matter how long I paint.

Mostyn":2a4so8am said:
Really great work all of you; especially considering the timescales involved.

In the end it was pork-a-borg-o-bord-a-bob's slann which tiped the balance for me. Have never seen grey frog people before (the standard green type are obviously common round my way living in the west country :| ) but the colour works so well with the reds of the warband. Don't think I'll ever get that good at colour choices no matter how long I paint.

I concur, those corrupted amphib's are great. You are all winners in my book but in another way 3 of you are also loosers as I have to pick one of you. Well done everyone on setting the bar so high!

If there was a way to order the entries by preference rather than pick a favourite that would be great, I would like to officially allocate credit to the other entries!

Aiteal

Fantastic work everyone, as much as I loved Rob's sea goblins with the awesome eyestalks, the Slann skin tones swung it for me.
I'd be proud to field any of those forces :)

axiom":1tk33ypn said:
All of you should be very proud of your warbands - lovely selection of figures & great painting across the board!

The RT tables would be a great idea for the next round :)

Agreed on both counts! Each warband has a very nice feel of its own.

clownshoe

My favourite was the mindslayer/flayer? squid head dude from Ass' I like those stripey pants, and the overall look of them all together. I like the use of the Marauder Flagellant there too!

Porkaborg":2uw8wxbb said:
Hahah i isnt you fault it is TP's he wrote it in the voting table heh. Hahah Chico , borg means castle in danish and porka is a cute name for pork ! So pork castle , the most deicious place on earth!

I just assumed your name was a naughty Star Trek joke...

phreedh

Captain Crooks":2ly5qp1m said:
Porkaborg":2ly5qp1m said:
Hahah i isnt you fault it is TP's he wrote it in the voting table heh. Hahah Chico , borg means castle in danish and porka is a cute name for pork ! So pork castle , the most deicious place on earth!

I just assumed your name was a naughty Star Trek joke...
Yeah, I imagined your place plastered with Alice Kriege posters.

Good job all!

Porkaborg

Hahah i have actually never seen an entire Star trek episode in my life. So i have no clue of what you are talking about.

Porkaborg":3hmm9mxb said:
Hahah i have actually never seen an entire Star trek episode in my life. So i have no clue of what you are talking about.
7of9_zps3b1da607.jpg

Forgive my crudeness, but if you have to pork a Borg, well...

tp_1983

And the winner is.. Porkaborg!

Well done to all. Of you let me know you address Mr Borg I'll get a prize in the post to you. Won't be for a few weeks though, on holiday at the moment.

Porkaborg

I never won a painting challenge before wuuuh! Thanks for voting for me everybody that did!
And i didnt even know there was a prize!

Asslessman

A weell earned prize fpr a brilliant competitor !

May I say I'm really proud to have been part of this experience with you guys and that I will happily participate in more in the future. Many thanks to TP for organizing this event as he so brilliantly did ! (Slow claps for you mate)

tp_1983

I enjoyed it, just a shame I didn't actually finish my warband. But I will and will put it on the thread.

I think next time a Rogue Trader gang, and a longer time limit!

Porkaborg

Yeah it was a shame that alot of the guys didnt finish . next time i think we have to make smaller warbands , i literally used all of my spare time painting to get those 14 fellaz done.

Back