Challenge: Stuntie Week!

ardyer

Captain Crooks":2sd39cdi said:
Lord Chaotl Oml":2sd39cdi said:
Seems everyone hasgot his crooked claw perks already, I´m still waiting for mine :cry:

I'm waiting on mine too, trebuchets were supposedly the first shipped so it's not looking swell for poor Crooksie (unless they were sent surface??).

I only got the shaman, but he arrived (to the USA) the day the update was sent out that the shaman were shipped. Take that for what it's worth.

Thats quick.

I´ve got some Wolf Boys in my pledge(s), so it was clear I´d have to wait for a while. Doesnt make it an easier task, I hate waiting. Not that I am running out of unpainted stuff... :lol:

ardyer

If it makes you feel better, I've yet to anything from the Kingdom Death Kickstarter that ended in November.

Of 2012!

Of course they haven't even mailed anything yet either...

Asslessman

ardyer":3t2ntpyf said:
If it makes you feel better, I've yet to anything from the Kingdom Death Kickstarter that ended in November.

Of 2012!

Of course they haven't even mailed anything yet either...

Out of curiosity, what do you expect? I would really like to get my hands on some of their models someday but I would have loved thoughts of other hobbyists before committing..

Chico

I have never used Kickstarter dew to the problems that come with it, far too many horror stories.. not to mention the fun with the Mongoosse Judge Dread KS.

Im just whinning ;) , crocked claw informed their backers early about releasedates and I don´t think there will be any troubles. They are still in their scedule.

Till now I never had problems with crowdfunding stuff, even got my goblin pirates...
Kingdom death ... outsh, not a nice thing :o

smiler

ardyer":3qtxclme said:
I'm working on that same shaman right now!
Lord Chaotl Oml":3qtxclme said:
That Rhinoman seems rather cute :lol:
Like the shaman too.
Seems everyone hasgot his crooked claw perks already, I´m still waiting for mine :cry:
The shaman was great fun to paint, simple but with some nice details. I only got the shaman from the campaign, was too skint to get the trebuchet :( He arrived pretty quickly though.

The rhinoman is Hasslefree's Stalks, half price at Wayland Games along with some other Hasslefree stuff, seems like they're clearing their stock.

Orjetax

Hey Chico, love the chaos squats. You planning on a bat rep of your upcoming game?

Would be a nice epilogue to stuntie week . . . I'm just sayin' . . .

Chico

I'd love do a Battle Rep, but as my Camera is junk it's most likly not going to happen :(

I'll try though.

Royaly late, but getting close to finishing the Ulsen bros, maybe it's a good thing I'm late as it allowed me to see Rob_S' take on the mini and steal his idea of the different hair colours ;)

just a shield and the base to go

x05m.png

Rob_S

I like it. I've been toying with the idea of non metal metals for a while. I think the helmet and axe look great.

Back