Oldhammer Battle of the Bands

illuminatus

Forget The Voice and all of that Somewhere's Got Talent nonsense: This is where it's really at!

THE OLDHAMMER BATTLE OF THE BANDS
Bring your lead to the headbangers ball

Show us your musicians, your groups, your goffs, your noise marines or siren singers along with their band name and maybe a bit of musical history and a selection from their set list.

No prizes, just a chance to Rock 'n' Roll old school style

Feel free to post before and after pics but keep WIPs in the WIP thread

illuminatus

Anyone who was around in the 80's will remember KAOSS, they were the archetypal RoC band; as third edition as an orange cover and they famously gave Bolt thrower their first big break opening for them at The Battle of Done-in-town in 1986
The founding members were a disparate crew, each dedicated to a different chaos god until they found common cause in Malal and music.

Singer Daemon Stillborn was an aspiring champion of Khorn, lead guitarist Stanley Starchild, a disciple of Slannesh, guitarist Ace Spaceman a fledgling sorcerer of Tzeench and drummer Eric Catman was a pustulant devotee of Nurgle until that fateful day in the Choas Wastes. As four rival warbands clashed, death and slaughter ruled until only their respective musicians remained alive - as they stood, blood splattered, regarding each other across the desolate field of battle their unbridled hatred for each of the other gods drew the attention of Malal. The rebel god offered them the power to RoC 'n' Roll in exchange for their mortal souls. All four agreed and KAOSS was born.

Now, as part of the Oldhammer rival, KAOSS are once again taking to the stage. Despite the sordid tales of excess and abandon, a new generation of fans will get to hear immortal crowd pleasers like Tornado of Souls, Are You Dead Yet? and their ever popular anthem Nemesis

Good Evening Oldhammer
WE ARE KAOSS!

DSCN1043.JPG

Asslessman

OK, before committing to this one, I'd like to know if it's ok to show male genitals, bare female breasts and possibly other silly things (I'll blur any invonvenient stuff) ?

Chico

Asslessman":2clmpih3 said:
OK, before committing to this one, I'd like to know if it's ok to show male genitals, bare female breasts and possibly other silly things (I'll blur any invonvenient stuff) ?

It's better to beg for forgiveness than to ask for permission. :grin:

Asslessman":g7zb0fuo said:

Very good idea to bring this up now. Perhaps Game of Thrones rules from South Park - as long as its a "floppy gay weiner" then it's fine...

OK I am in jest here. It's a private forum but as I don't thing we have any specific rules about adult content then I really don't think that we should have photos of the more tasteless stuff (regardless of my own opinions one way or the other). Bare breasts could even viewed as contentious. Obviously any of my noise marines breasts are simply overweight male ones. ;)

I was planning on pasting black boxes with CENSORED over anything on the dodgy side. I will likely just link to my DevinatArt account, the true place for male boobies.

EDIT - this should really be on the other thread! Friendly mod please move if yer can to: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=2658. :)

That Studio 38 stuff is great, thanks for link JB.

Now I am starting to rethink my Noise Marines...their gear is not really guitar like enough, back to the drawing board so.

Back