2020 Legacy Coven Arrivals Photo Thread

symphonicpoet

All right then! We have our first sightings out on the rim! Courtesy of Epicsatsuma and Sleepysod.

IGcJHUH.jpg

symphonicpoet

After this I looked, and there before me was a door standing open in the earth. And the voice I had first heard speaking to me like a trumpet said, “Come down here, and I will show you what must take place after this.”

Then I saw the Bug, looking as if it had been slain, standing at the center of the throne, encircled by the four living creatures and the elders. The Bug had six claws and seven tongues, which are the seven spirits of the Patriarch sent out into all the earths.

Qfc0WZd.jpg

UV5b73F.jpg

I may be getting slightly carried away, but Bluey Zarzov's contribution to the cult has arrived. The Bug, looking suitably apocalyptic, is a winged purestrain genestealer. He doesn't really have seven tongues. But maybe the number seven represents the completeness of his tongue; the utter perfection of his kiss.

symphonicpoet

With the arrival of the beastman and another hybrid grandchild of the patriarch the coven was nearing completion. "Good!" thought the half-height psychic to himself. "We can give the gift of our genetic riches to all the willing." He scratched his chin and pointed deeper into the mine, directing the rest of the congregation to their new home. "Well to all, really. No need worry over the niceties."

Happy holidays and Merry Christmas to one and all, no matter how you celebrate.

symphonicpoet

It is, isn't it? Also 2020 badges. Badges? We don't need no stinking badges!

. . . But I know I like 'em. So I'm cooking on up with a sort of Genestealer arm sceptre and 2020 Legacy Cult/Kult. (It's almost where I want it, I hesitate to post it here in case someone decides to ad it to their sig-line before I'm done with it.) :grin: (. . . That's never happened before.) ;)

symphonicpoet

^Well, let's call it official. I'll ask one of the mods, Blue in VT, to do the drawing next week so long as we have everything. But I figure if you've sent in a model you might as well stick the badge in your signature line if you wish. :)

Just put this in your signature in img tags, as per usual: https://i.imgur.com/86wCx8m.png

Back