Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Purple

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

symphonicpoet

Here's the thread to sign up for the 2020 Legacy Crew. Which, oh by the way, is a genestealer coven. The spot color is now officially green. We're making progress! Ideally we'll need a patriarch. (Or matriarch. I'm fine if you want to do a girl bug.) We'll need a magus, some familiars, maybe some purestrains, some hybrids of course, and cultists. Which is where it gets fun, as cultists could be about anything from anywhere.

Sign up in the comments below and I'll edit the list here to add folks. From the previous thread we have:

symphonicpoet: beastman brood brother
vonkortez: brood brother
dadyorchips: hybrid
epicsatsuma: squat hybrid
sleepysod: hybrid
inchmurrin: hybork
Lord Chaotl Oml: magus
Tauntaun Scout: TBD
Bluey Zarzov: Winged Purestrain

Let's do this! It's time to get BUGGY!

Obviously there's no rush at the date of this posting, but when you're ready please mail your submissions to:

David Ackerman
925 Wilmington Ave.
St. Louis, MO 63111
USA

inchmurrin

Hurrah we are off again. By the way if we are short of any particular type even purestrains I'll switch and do my Hyborks for Orktober.

symphonicpoet

^I think the only purestrain absolutely required for a coven is the patriarch. In the original fluff he was really just the largest purestrain in the coven . . . until he got chaos possessed, that is. I figure most all of us probably have a purestrain or two, so if no one volunteers one it won't be the end of the world. And since I'm organizing it again I can do a little last-minute emergency work, if it comes to that. Maybe even just mail the winner a plastic genestealer if they don't have one. (I can spare one in a pinch.) I figure the magus will be the trickier one, really. Kind of starting to think what to do for that if no one else wants to. But honestly, I think a good mix of hybrids and cultists will be the cat's meow! And so far . . . it looks like we will have just that! This is more for fun than serious, so if you want to do a hybork, please. That's awesome! If you want to do a purestrain that's fine too, but hyborks are all the cool right now.

epicsatsuma

Is green and purple (both colours) a go please? I'm itching to get started :)

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

symphonicpoet

epicsatsuma":32qemk2d said:
Is green and purple (both colours) a go please? I'm itching to get started :)

I'm letting the poll run for another week, but it's supposed to be either or. That said . . . there's no rule that you can't include other colors. Green and purple seems like a safe be. Might be I do that myself, now that you mention it. Both are pretty natural genestealer colors, I think.

symphonicpoet

Lord Chaotl Oml":2jrbxvkm said:
Hello

May I join in and try myself on Magus?

Absolutely! I've put you down for one Magus. :) Welcome aboard the cult of the hexapodal messiah! We don't just believe there are aliens out to conquer humanity. We're here to make it happen!

epicsatsuma

Base coat for my submission is down - might change a few things around, but at least paint is on!
How's everyone else doing?
7df4e2f828c527946112adf64bcba6ba.jpg

Sleepysod

I really like those colours and that model! Great fun - brought a smile to my face on an otherwise exceptionally shit day :grin:

epicsatsuma

I'll muck around a little more with the gun stripes, and the orange highlight...

epicsatsuma

Ok, five minutes extra work and I think he looks a lot better with just three wonky stripes :)
b7d30ca3aef8908c51acde347e613413.jpg

Back