Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Purple

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
symphonicpoet":58b8ged3 said:
So I might mod him a bit, but . . . thoughts on a beastman brood brother?

5GjeKwU.jpg

Where do you get that figure? It looks kinda like Demon Blade. Is it still in production?

symphonicpoet

Tauntaun Scout":21iv0ts3 said:
symphonicpoet":21iv0ts3 said:
So I might mod him a bit, but . . . thoughts on a beastman brood brother?

Where do you get that figure? It looks kinda like Demon Blade. Is it still in production?

It is indeed Demonblade. I picked up a pack of them on the bay. You can find them there every now and then, though, as with all things bay, you tend to pay at least a modest premium for the BIN stuff. If you're particularly interested maybe we could work out a trade or some such. (Assuming it's worth the trouble and postage.) PM me. I think I could still spare one.

symphonicpoet

Tauntaun Scout":2xxdgz10 said:
I would LOVE to get a squad of 10 or so Demon Blade beastmen. Great find!

I don't have a full squad to spare, but I think I still have a duplicate or two. PM me. We'll work something out.

inchmurrin

Not joined yet but coming soon as part of my Orctober efforts a HYBORK! Based on an RT period ork I damaged by poor packaging he has a plastic stealer claw and one of Sean O'Sullivan's hybork heads.

1069831766_o.jpg

symphonicpoet

^^^I'll add you to the list, inchmurrin. That's a brilliant looking conversion! I look forward to seeing him in paint.

^^daddyorchups, your hybrid looks lovely. :) I'm looking forward to adding him to the group photo op.

inchmurrin

And here his is at last my Hybork based on a damaged RT period mini with additions.

1072245976_o.jpg

1072245978_o.jpg

He will be winging - literally - his way to the colonies ASAP

symphonicpoet

^The old Demonblade stuff is surprisingly hard to find. It's one of the several ranges dispersed to the winds when Mega Miniatures more or less closed up shop. In theory someone bought them, but so far as I can tell no one has released them since. You can still find them on the bay every now and then at prices generally comparable to vintage GW. The whole line is pretty cool. There's orks, rats with guns, assorted mutants and demons, and some not at all bad human troopers. The earliest part of it was acquired from Grenadier, but Demonblade kept expanding the line themselves.

Back