Oldhammer Legacy Warband - Primary Colour Voting

What should the Legacy Warband's primary colour be?

• White

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Black

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Grey

• Brown

• Olive

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Bone

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Red

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Pink

• Yellow

• Mustard

• Orange

• Light Green

• Dark Green

• Teal

• Light Blue

• Dark Blue

• Turquoise

• Purple

• Violet

• Tan

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zhu Bajie

I think Olive / Drab Lincoln Green with Bone accents would be really nice - a bit Robin Hood and his merry men / Kai Masters...

Flight_from_the_Dark.jpg

Chalk

b2c46468efa2a5a4d3b209cfffa1abea-d76b8u8.jpg

Hodgeson

Mostyn

Am I the only person who thinks drab colours with an 'arrow' theme is going to make this good warband look like extras from a jail break movie...

Mostyn":30zo1i9f said:
Am I the only person who thinks drab colours with an 'arrow' theme is going to make this good warband look like extras from a jail break movie...

:lol: :lol: :lol: we're making the Oldhammer dirty dozen!

Asslessman

Mister Rab":2p4z3qni said:
Genius! We should keep that as the name for our very first Oldhammer forum Regiment of Renown :ugeek: 8-)

You mean 2nd RoR, first being the cult of the Lead Redemption 8-). Apart from that slight mistake, I agree it would be a very nice concept. :grin:

Mister Rab":9qzj97vc said:
Genius! We should keep that as the name for our very first Oldhammer forum Regiment of Renown :ugeek: 8-)

You know, I think I can make it work with what I have planned - I'm going with human woman. And she has an... erm... 'mount'. And I have the perfect parts to make her a paymaster for a mercenary company :grin:

axiom

Captain Crooks":1e0rc76k said:
Mostyn":1e0rc76k said:

You do know there's more than 12 right? ;)

axiom":27fw1h9t said:
Captain Crooks":27fw1h9t said:
Mostyn":27fw1h9t said:

You do know there's more than 12 right? ;)

It's a baker's dozen. And the baker can't count. Because he is poorly educated.

Mister Rab

Asslessman":1zrqypyq said:
Mister Rab":1zrqypyq said:

You mean 2nd RoR, first being the cult of the Lead Redemption 8-). Apart from that slight mistake, I agree it would be a very nice concept. :grin:

:oops: Well, I'm still fairly new here! [goes back to read earlier posts...]

phreedh

Mister Rab":6stq4gij said:
Asslessman":6stq4gij said:
Mister Rab":6stq4gij said:

Don't fret rab! I've been here since day one more or less, but still don't know what Francois is talking about :grin:

Asslessman

phreedh":1sa0f9f7 said:
Mister Rab":1sa0f9f7 said:
Asslessman":1sa0f9f7 said:
Mister Rab":1sa0f9f7 said:

Don't fret rab! I've been here since day one more or less, but still don't know what Francois is talking about :grin:
Nah OK, It was a poor attempt to bring back this concept that appeared during the forum mini discussions and that mainly only Zhu and I were in favor of... :roll: 1st, 2nd or whatever, I'm glad we have such good projects!

Back