Chaos Attribute Roulette Challenge

Tubehead

inchmurrin":85n1zmf0 said:
Am I one of the first 3 or are you going to roll one up for me?

I'm sorry, your reference to the legacy challenge in your initial post to this thread led me to conclude that the reason for your message was something other than having a spawn generated.

Anyway, here's a spawn for you:

Spawn H
D6+6 Chaos Attributes
D6=6+6=12
1. Bestial Face (using optional expanded Universal Creatures Table recommended for chaos attributes on P.294 of The Lost and the Damned): Ogre
2. Puny: S and T divided by four
3. Plague Bearer: Creeping Buboes; limbs covered in foul ulcerous sores. M and I -1
4. Hypnotic Gaze
5. Crossbreed (using optional expanded Universal Creatures Table recommended for chaos attributes on P.294 of The Lost and the Damned): Skaven (Compromise/50% appearance change), fear points +2 (profile becomes averaged with Skaven.)
6. Crossbreed (using optional expanded Universal Creatures Table recommended for chaos attributes on P.294 of The Lost and the Damned): Ork (Compromise/50% appearance change), fear points +2 (profile becomes averaged with Ork.)
7. Bestial Face (using optional expanded Universal Creatures Table recommended for chaos attributes on P.294 of The Lost and the Damned): Giant Spider; fear points +1, A+1
8. Rotting Flesh: fear points +1
9. Irrational Hatred: Wyverns
10. Chaos Were: See Below; in were form +2 fear points and subject to frenzy…
11. Tentacles; three arms
12. Vampire: +2 fear points (see Slaves to Darkness for details)

Fear points total: 8, the mutant causes fear in all living creatures. The mutant itself is immune to fear except when this is caused by demons or deities.

Were form: base creature = Cudbear (with +2 fear points upon transformation)
1. Extra Joints: arms; I +1
2. Elastic Limbs: close combat reach 5”. Opponents may only strike back upon passing an initiative test.
3. Limb Transference: 1 body part transposed; mouth relocated to stomach
4. Zoological Mutation: Torso, head, and arms; Scorpion, A+2, fear points +4
5. Fangs, A+1, fear points +1
6. Long Legs, M +1, fear points +1
Were form fear points total: 16, the mutant causes fear 6” +2 Terror in all creatures other than daemons or deities. It is immune to such effect except those caused by daemons or deities.

Tubehead

wvr5q1m.png

Back