Legacy 2019 Signup

symphonicpoet

Legacy 2019

The theme: Chaos Marauder Band

The rules: This is a raffle. The price of entry is one miniature. The winner takes the lot. Bunch of themed miniatures from devoted fans of the old. They don't need to be old lead, per se, though some of us do contribute old lead. They just need to somehow fit the theme and general style. And if you submit you get to stick a cool badge in your signature line.

The list: Sign up below and I'll add your name. We'll need a chaos marauder, of course, a banner bearer, symphonists of darkness, poets of the profane, orcs, gobbos, beastmen, dwarves of over-large hats . . . so much room for improvisation here. Sign up! First come first served! Winner takes all! You can't win if you don't play! Ride the wheel of DOOOOOMMMM!

Or at least sign up. ;)

vonkortez: chaos gobbo
Sleepysod: musician
symphonicpoet: TBD
OuteRimTim: TBD
inchmurrin: Claws of Malal beastman
Fimm McCool: Varokroksenrok
daddyorchips: Chaos Marauder of some sort...
dazza36: Skaven
epicsatsuma: chaos dorf
Plaiecivile: Dwarf - Albino, Chaos were, Crossbreed - goblin

Please send your submissions to:

David Ackerman
925 Wilmington Ave.
St. Louis, MO 63111
USA

symphonicpoet

Updated. And I'll commit to . . . something. Of course now I'm getting ideas for 2020 when we do sci-fi again, dang it! (Monitor mixer and weapons control officer. Melta guitar tech. Followspot cum laser artillery technician. Great chaos bandy stuff. But maybe too techie for fantasyland.) ;)

OuteRimTim

I'ld like to participate. Not sure what to contribute yet...I'll need to scour the lead pile/bits box to find something suitable.

Sleepysod

Fimm- I was looking for suitable minis for varok - but quite daunting. What are you plans? Lots of chopping?

symphonicpoet

dazza36":1l345436 said:
Seems like fun I'll look through my pile of lead see what I can come up with be orc, goblin or skaven

Shall I put you down as TBD? These are always great fun. I've not won the raffle, but I've also never regretted it. (In the whole two I've pitched in on so far.)

dazza36

symphonicpoet":ku4rtu5f said:
dazza36":ku4rtu5f said:
Seems like fun I'll look through my pile of lead see what I can come up with be orc, goblin or skaven

Shall I put you down as TBD? These are always great fun. I've not won the raffle, but I've also never regretted it. (In the whole two I've pitched in on so far.)

Put me down for a skaven to begin with :grin:

symphonicpoet

Holy cow that was quick! Also . . . sweet! :) He looks great.

As to where to send, I mustered the 2017 group. I think it worked fine and I'm happy to do it again if necessary, but I am in the US. Not sure what percentage of those participating is where. If there's more EU/UK folk aboard then someplace over there might make more sense.

Otherwise I'm happy to do it. Even have some fantasy terrain waiting to be useful for pictures all of a sudden.

Back