Create the LeadRot mascot

Plaiecivile

Good day to all!
As you may have seen on the fallowing thread: http://forum.oldhammer.org.uk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=11018

There is an awesome idea about creating a logo, some kind of a mimic of the good old "EavyMetal" for Oldhammerers to show their stuff in a very distinctive way.

I send out this challenge, sculpt, paint, drawn, design (whatever you prefer) the mascot that should be bashing on the LeadRot logo, just like that chaos warrior used to do!

Gallivantes

I posted this in the original thread. Quoting myself:

Gallivantes":pz338xas said:
How do you guys fancy this? The troll is just a sketch but I will happily render it up to match the old 'eavy metal warrior if he gets any votes.

file.php

Gallivantes

Zhu Bajie":2ybjfn7i said:
Is that a Fantasy Tribes Troll?!? Perfect choice!

Yes I pulled a fair deal of inspiration from the FT trolls! I let the chaos warrior influence the posture a bit and how he lined up with the text part.

The head is quite goblinesque, I could push that more into troll territory without much trouble... some kind of mop of hair would be appropriate I think. The quick sketch was mostly to nail down the major shapes and overall composition and then work it up from there if he got any traction.

Back