Legacy Project 2016 - Chaos Villagers (responsibleone wins)

axiom

Re: Legacy Project 2016 - C49 Chaos Villagers (Sign Up/Progr

Ma and Oswald are delightful!! I find them both appealing and sinister. The true nature of chaos I suppose!

Asslessman

WOnderful and inspiring ideas everyone, this challenge keeps getting better one year after the other !

connexion

I guess I'm in as well but no idea with what though... Open to suggestions or requests. Would love to do a village doctor but am afraid I won't do the theme justice.

EDIT: better reading through the list, saw there was a surgeon already (and a dark elf too!). Some other idea is in order, I suppose... :)

Zhu Bajie

Lovely subtle yet not-subtle paint work there Ardyer, a real creep!

Ma and Oswald l Perfectly normal family of Khorne worshippers.

Ma: "Oswald, you've got to clean out the bloodletter before you go and play."
Oswald: "Oh muuuum!".

I was going to do a kid for Brünhilda, but I'm not sure I can top this pairing.

Niibl

connexion":b735ewd9 said:
I guess I'm in as well but no idea with what though... Open to suggestions or requests. Would love to do a village doctor but am afraid I won't do the theme justice.

EDIT: better reading through the list, saw there was a surgeon already (and a dark elf too!). Some other idea is in order, I suppose... :)
How about a miller?
A good village needs a miller to grind down all the low quality skulls unfit for Khorne's collection. And all the other bones. You don't think the bone dust for all the summoning rituals grows on trees, do you? And a life without bone flavoured flour would be quite dull, wouldn't it?
So, a miller would be nice, with a sack full of skulls and bones, most likely not carried by himself but his hunch backed apprentice.

Niibl":15greq1k said:
A good village needs a miller to grind down all the low quality skulls unfit for Khorne's collection.

Hahaha! Khornbread!

How about a banker? He's the local lord of change.

connexion

ZeroTwentythree":3ied2xru said:
How about a banker? He's the local lord of change.

I like that! If it's not taken please sign me up for the banker.

Here's my entry, Yurgol - The Street peddler, Purveyor of pills, potions and pestilence.

sorry not the best pic

Wow Firebreather! He's fantastic!!!

What mini or be based off? I can see the Plaguebearer head, but what about the body?

Way cool :)

Body is from Impact minaitures, proxy BloodBowl apothecary I think.

axiom

He's excellent Firebreather - I love the comedic element that shines through! Good job :)

Asslessman

Firebreather":ibs6zrvz said:
Here's my entry, Yurgol - The Street peddler, Purveyor of pills, potions and pestilence.

Wonderful, exactly the kind of models this challenge needs !

Scalene

I'm in. I've done the conversion. Now I just have to paint him. More to be revealed shortly.

Niibl

I have decided to make the miller myself as I recently aquired and stripped a chaos santa and still have an old, grinning juggernaut which will get turned into a happy bonemill.
While I made that idea up on a whim just to provide an example, it got stuck in my mind and I was unable to get rid of it since then.
Now that I even had suitable miniatures, there was no turning back. Some final bits and bobs are on the way already, so I am set.
I hope noone will mind if I chop the lead up a bit... :shock:

axiom

Good stuff guys, keep the ideas flowing!

Fimm McCool

Mine is painted and just awaiting a nice sunny day (when I'm not at work!) to glaze her. So August maybe?

Mister Rab

Ha! Found the miniature (and extra arm) I'm going to use. A woodcutter will join the ranks, soonish.

I would love to join the challenge, had a few ideas - could you put me down for a carter.

Back