Oldhammer salvation army

Asslessman

littleleadperson":2vojb2xd said:
I would happily paint Whiskey Priest's two headed mutant and Assleman's Inquisitor if you would allow me?

No problemo I can put him in a package I have to send to Papa Crooks if that's fine by you. Don't forget if you take 2 models from here you have to put themon the priority list and commit to paint them ASAP :grin:

axiom

I finally got round to painting up Whiskey Priest's funny crooked beardy man last night - probably the final figure I paint this year! Thanks Colin :)

I introduce Aigulf, Hero of the Imperium:

Aigulf%2B1.JPG

Aigulf%2B3.JPG

Aigulf%2B5.JPG

Some more pics and background to the character over at the blog.

Asslessman

You got to be kidding, are you going to reach a "one model a night" rate or something ? Well if you do, it's a full win for everyone because you keep coming up with nice models.

Great team work guys !

axiom

Haha! I think that's it now JB. I'm busy until after Christmas (with practically zero chance of painting another figure). It was good to close out some projects though...I just need to revisit my Bee Knight in 2015 I think!

Asslessman

axiom":csykji8n said:
I just need to revisit my Bee Knight in 2015 I think!
Glad you remember that one ;)

Now what new model are you going to pick ?

@Colin : I have just found a use of rthe 3 chaos savages if they're still available 8-)

Fimm McCool

I have been painting... honest! GuttedRunner's Blood Bowl star player:

Hmm, under that contrast he looks like he shat himself... oh dear...

Attachments

• bbowl2.jpg
    bbowl2.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 2,531

Asslessman

Great ! I love the richness of the colours and the skin is particularly nice ! Red and white checkers, yellow, you didn't go the easy way but it works wonders. I love it, That's another model saved from the void of forgetfulness.

whiskey priest : your mutant is under way, he should be done next week; in my defense, the postman really bruised the little horned fella :cry:

A friend of mine buys stuff at garage sales and eBay the results - and he just picked up a massive load of old miniatures for a song. I've agreed to sort it for him, and I'm allowed to pick out a few bits and pieces for myself as payment.

In among the gems, there's some aborted conversions and wrecked figures. They won't make him any money on eBay, and they're beyond my skill level to fix, so I will be turning to the OSA to come to the rescue. It'll be a little while before I get to the point of having them sorted and photographed, but I thought I'd mention I have them coming.

It's a little stretch to the premise, as they're not really "my projects", but they need a good home and I'd rather they got fixed up and painted rather than going to the bottom of a bits box.

Shoo vultures, shoo!

Here at Captain Crooks' sanctuary for lost and broken miniatures we have a 'no bin' policy that will protect and nurture all your cast off stragglers for life. Don't risk the rabble, send your models to Papa Crooksie.......... NAOW!!

Fimm McCool

Who doesn't love the challenge of making a disfigured lump of lead into a stunning centrepiece for the army? Restoration, that's the word!

Back