Legacy 2019 Photo Thread

Having trouble getting anything painted? Join our monthly challenges or group projects!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:24 am

Re: Legacy 2019 Photo Thread

Looking good!

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Post Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:22 pm

does look good, has the winner been drawn yet?

Donator
Donator

Post Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:27 am

The winner has been drawn and it was Inchmurrin.

Additionally, how would this serve as a badge?

Post Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:03 pm

So a belated thanks to everyone for the minis, they arrived ages ago and I just got around to a group shot. They are suffering form the Scottish climate of dreech rain and mists so are huddling together before setting off to ravage some hovels, no super rich palaces here I'm afraid.

The snazzy grey fade background is courtesy of Phil Gregory of Old Man Paints at https://oldmanpaints.wordpress.com/2019/11/17/free-photographic-backgrounds-for-miniatures/ where he has a few others for free download.
Image Image Image Image

Post Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:12 pm

A motley crew if ever there was one!

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Donator
Donator

Post Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:02 am

They're looking happy and well fed, at least. As though, mayhap, they've had some time on the table to collect loot and . . . Sheep? Hey, I was in Scotland last fall, so I know there's good food and fine company. Not sure how I failed to recognize your address as Scottish, but . . . dumb yank. I loved Scotland, but I was terrified that I'd screw up, call it England, and find myself pounded into a piece of sodden turf to use as a piling for Swamp Castle. (Or Castle Anthrax, or the castle the French Knight was defending, or Camelot . . . Who knew they were all the same hall? Clever lads, those Python boys.) Anyway, it's good to know the crew has landed well. I wish them luck and perhaps if I'm in the neighborhood again I'll look them up. Maybe bring the English boys whose castle they visited by for a reunion. ;-)

Post Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:34 pm

As always there will be welcome on the hillside for all our visitors after all the current apocalypse is over. We have a fine selection of castles around us inclusi=ding one with the oldest bit of plastering on a wall in the UK, and 12 foot thick walls etc. they have been bingeing on aberdeen angus beef, border lamb and scallops from the western isles!
Image Image Image Image
Previous

Return to Painting Challenges