OGRE: The Wanderer Returns?

OGGS, GLOGGS, YOBBOS and other fashionable designer wear

Moderator: Moderators

Post Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:29 pm

Re: OGRE: The Wanderer Returns?

Oohhh that. Yeah, that's cool. I have a good few Orcs lying around and I've never actually painted a goblin, amazingly enough.
(Also I love randon tables.)

I'd be happy to try that, it sounds very cool indeed, just as long as I know relatively soon that's what we're doing as I need to get assembling/ painting. Otherwise, Dragon Rampant is easy to pull something together for.
My oldhammer blog: Where the sea pours out

Post Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:00 pm

Let's see what Col fancies and I'm happy to go with either. Hopefully Mon Bruv will join too.

Post Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:35 pm

I'm happy with anything really. If you want a nice narrative game we could bring some figures we fancy playing with and build a story round them. We could go all the way and use WFRP to do the fighting if we only use a couple of figures each.

Post Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:33 pm

My feeling is that may take time, which isn't an issue as I have all day and night but it depends how much time people can throw in with.

Post Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:36 pm

Let me know if your brother can make it as I may need to try and cadge a lift from him.

(having been up north where we have relatively good public transport infrastructure I'd forgotten what a mess Beeching made of the East of England.)

Post Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:31 pm

lenihan wrote:Let me know if your brother can make it as I may need to try and cadge a lift from him.

(having been up north where we have relatively good public transport infrastructure I'd forgotten what a mess Beeching made of the East of England.)

I'm hoping he'll respond on the thread........................

Post Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:40 pm

Snickit wrote:I'm hoping he'll respond on the thread........................

Me too ;)

Post Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:28 pm

If you can make it as far as Baldock or Hitchin or even Arlesey by train then I can pick you up and run you over to Snicket's

Post Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:34 pm

whiskey priest wrote:If you can make it as far as Baldock or Hitchin or even Arlesey by train then I can pick you up and run you over to Snicket's

Hitchin is easy enough for sure

Post Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:44 pm

whiskey priest wrote:I'm happy with anything really. If you want a nice narrative game we could bring some figures we fancy playing with and build a story round them. We could go all the way and use WFRP to do the fighting if we only use a couple of figures each.

Again, sounds cool. I've gone through the leadpile and I know what minis I'd bring if we went for this kind of scenario. But can easily switch to either the orc warband thing or Dragon Rampant as desired. I guess we'll wait to see who else is rounded up and how much time they can free themselves up for to see if they have any preferences. My missus needs to do some labwork in the morning of the Saturday, but I could probably get most of the afternoon and certainly the evening free.

PreviousNext

Return to Wargames Groups