OGRE Resurection

Snickit

Great night gaming and catching up last night both, thanks for hosting and putting on a great game Whiskey!

Must do another OGRE gathering soon and try and see if anymore OGRE's are up for joining in!!!!!

I'd be up for a little game of WFB 2nd or 3rd. A multi-way adventuring mash up might be fun. Shall we see if we can poke Anitipixi, Robot for a day and Rab to come along? The combat of the thirty thing worked well so something on a similar scale?

Snickit

Looks good, although it would mean I'd have to dig out my Brets and not sure how many Foot Knights I have.

That said I'm keen to give Erny's Orc Warbamd a rules a spin, especially as it's Orctober.

Let's see how many OGRE's we can rouse from their slumbers :grin:

Snickit

Ok, 7:30 next Saturday (the 29th) for any of you that can make it, if you can I'll inbox you my address.

The misses isn't going away but she's happy to go and watch telly upstairs so long as I supply her with some chocolate goodies. So we'll need to keep noise levels down but you're welcome to come over.

Erny could you do a reposting of your Orc Warband rules? Would be an easy Orctober post!

Erny

Already responded but to clear soemthing up.

Equipment:

Look in warhammer armies, what does the standard orc come with? Light armour, hand weapon and shileds. Thats what it gets. Want halbards? Either ditch the shields for some extra points or lose an orc for another 7 points whatever mkaes it work. Choose arrer boys instead or half and half. A standard costs doble a normal trooper so drop a trooper to get a standard. Simple.

Snickit

Erny":wquitao3 said:
Already responded but to clear soemthing up.

Equipment:

Look in warhammer armies, what does the standard orc come with? Light armour, hand weapon and shileds. Thats what it gets. Want halbards? Either ditch the shields for some extra points or lose an orc for another 7 points whatever mkaes it work. Choose arrer boys instead or half and half. A standard costs doble a normal trooper so drop a trooper to get a standard. Simple.

Ok, could do with adding that into the Warband stuff but makes sense. See you in a bit. :grin:

Back