N.O.G.G. - Nottingham Oldhammer Gaming Group

OGGS, GLOGGS, YOBBOS and other fashionable designer wear

Moderator: Moderators

Post Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:02 pm

N.O.G.G. - Nottingham Oldhammer Gaming Group

So with all of the gaming groups springing up around the country, I thought it was time that the spiritual home of oldhammer had a group of its own.

I'd like to propose a monthly meet for a start, with Foundry as a venue. But I'm happy to be flexible to suit other people.

So, anyone in?

Post Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:00 pm

Re: N.O.G.G. - Nottingham Oldhammer Gaming Group

I'd try and come now and again, it's quite a way for me though.

Post Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:13 pm

Finally! Yes please :D Likewise though I wont be able to make it every month but I'll try to make it as often as possible.

Post Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:47 pm

Ignore me, I'm no longer connected to the Foundry.
Last edited by dieselmonkey on Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:52 pm

dieselmonkey wrote:The first Saturday of every month is a Foundry gaming day, and there are plenty of tables here, so I'd suggest working around that. Jake Thornton comes along with his God of Battles group, but there's plenty of room for everyone!

And, as I work here, I'll see you anyway, but I've got a few armies I'm currently working on, as well as some Oldhammer-style scenery I'm making.

This makes sense.

Post Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:43 pm

Ignore me, I'm no longer connected to the Foundry.
Last edited by dieselmonkey on Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:34 pm

Well it looks like it will be me, Dieselmonkey and Steve, with the odd addition occasionally.

I'm not really in a position to commit to a regular day each month, but would happily organise something ad-hoc once every 4-6 weeks if that suits you guys?

Post Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:29 pm

Skarsnik & Old Lead wrote:Well it looks like it will be me, Dieselmonkey and Steve, with the odd addition occasionally.

I'm not really in a position to commit to a regular day each month, but would happily organise something ad-hoc once every 4-6 weeks if that suits you guys?

Sounds good. Like you I cant commit to a regular day at the moment so ad-hoc suits me.

Post Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:07 pm

Citadel Collector wrote:
Skarsnik & Old Lead wrote:Well it looks like it will be me, Dieselmonkey and Steve, with the odd addition occasionally.

Sounds good. Like you I cant commit to a regular day at the moment so ad-hoc suits me.

Cool. I'm probably looking at late March/early April before iIm free. I'll get a list of dates together and you can see if any work for you, and we'll get something arranged.

Post Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:09 pm

Skarsnik & Old Lead wrote:
Citadel Collector wrote:

Cool. I'm probably looking at late March/early April before iIm free. I'll get a list of dates together and you can see if any work for you, and we'll get something arranged.

Realistically that's probably the same for me. Might even give me some time to actually get stuff painted... :roll: :oops:
Next

Return to Wargames Groups