OGRE Frostgrave this Saturday the 11th

Erny

If you want to get your frost grave on I have a couple of tables running at my house in Royston on the night of the 11th. A modest number of people have agreed to come already, I can accommodate a few more. I can supply gangs or bring your own. My brother and myself have had a game and the rules are quick to learn and very fast play.

Erny

Golgfag1

Thanks Erny,

I'll be there with my D20! Chico do you want to join-in with this, if so, I can collect you as I drive past Watford? and drop you back. :lol:

Paul / Golgfag1

Chico

Hmmm Fridays the 11th and Saturday is the 12th, which one is the gaming day?

But I'm interested if it's the 11th (Friday), need to check with the Wife though that we don't have anything planned.

Golgfag1

Chico,

I was thinking Saturday, as I'm already committed to a game on Friday, sorry.

Paul / Golgfag1

Golgfag1

Thanks for a great day of simply playing a game in good company, with really nice terrain (pictures to follow) and a sense of humour :lol:

Hope to see you both next weekend, if you can make it, if you can't - you'll be missed, but don't worry - we'll raise a glass or two to you both. :lol:

Paul / Golgfag1

Golgfag1

So Enry said "my kids love playing with this stuff" three boxes later we've built this .

Then on the basis that you you can never go too far - the boxes of furniture etc started to appear, it just got better & better and we hadn't even started playing the game.

Fantastic.
The warbands:-

I'll post more picture and tell a tale, later.

Paul / Golgfag1

Attachments

• 102_0236[1].JPG
    102_0236[1].JPG
    316.9 KB · Views: 4,083
  • Almost there.JPG
    Almost there.JPG
    158.4 KB · Views: 4,083
  • Erny's warband.JPG
    Erny's warband.JPG
    105.8 KB · Views: 4,083
  • my warband.JPG