Welcome to the GLOGG - Greater London Oldhammer Gits/Gamers

Chico

Re: Welcome to the GLOGG - Greater London Oldhammer Gits/Gam

No set meeting in the works (Can always set one up though), but the Club where I play meets every Wednesday and I'm always there everyweek along with the nice bunch of people that go to the Club.

Come have a chat and watch a few games (Tends to be current WhFB/ 40k, with the odd other games thrown in like BB/Necro/Mordheim). First time is also free :)

Lands Annex

Is that at the Church near Watford Junction that you mentioned?

Chico

Lands Annex":246yicvf said:
Is that at the Church near Watford Junction that you mentioned?

Yep,

Saint Thomas,
Langley Rd
Watford
Hertfordshire
WD17 4PN

Club starts at 6pm Wednesday, but i'm normally there early to set up a few tables and have a chat heh

Chico

Ok boys and girls, been along time since I promoted GLOGG. But if your based in or around Greater London, then GLOGG (Greater London Oldhammer Gits & Gamers)Oldhammer group maybe just up your alley.

We are based in Watford Herts and gather on Wednesdays at 6pm to 10pm and are part of the Watford Wargaming Federation Games Club.

Golgfag1

Just so happens I'm not going the WAR on Wednesday, so may see you there, all being well. :grin:

Paul / Golgfag1

Chico

More then welcome to pop up (First week is always free to boot), I'm playing Dead Man's Hand this week if that takes your fancy? Not sure what else is being run apart from modern 40k and Fan, maybe some Xwing.

Golgfag1

Sorry Chico, Plans have changed maybe next week

in hope

Paul / Golgfag1

Chico

Not to worry mate, Club's not going anywhere :)

Back