Hell's Oldhammerers: East Anglia/Cambridge (ish) Chapter

OGGS, GLOGGS, YOBBOS and other fashionable designer wear

Moderator: Moderators

Post Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:06 pm

Re: Hell's Oldhammerers: East Anglia/Cambridge (ish) Chapter

Where abouts are you exactly Whiskey?
Warhammer is dead! Long live Third!

Check out Orlygg's blogs at http://realmofchaos80s.blogspot.co.uk/ and http://warhammer40000roguetrader.blogspot.co.uk/

Post Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:29 pm

Hi Orlygg, I'm in Arlesey which is just north of Letchworh/Hitchin - About 15 mins from Royston and maybe 30 mins from Cambridge.

Post Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:40 pm

Hi Wiskey Priest,

Never to keen, I'm in Roysyton myself and there are two other oldhammerers in Cambridge/near Cambridge, I'm certain if we started playing at the Cambridge wargames club a few old hands would come out of the wood work too.

Your best bet to get a game in soon would be to join one of us Cambridge axis types at the club for a game. I shall be going down next Monday thoiugh will be playing an old friend at 2nd ed 40K. Convince lenihan or Bug16 to go and you have a game next Monday. We can sort something out in the near future to get the Essex boy in too!

Post Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:42 pm

Erny wrote:Hi Wiskey Priest,

Never to keen, I'm in Roysyton myself and there are two other oldhammerers in Cambridge/near Cambridge, I'm certain if we started playing at the Cambridge wargames club a few old hands would come out of the wood work too.

Your best bet to get a game in soon would be to join one of us Cambridge axis types at the club for a game. I shall be going down next Monday thoiugh will be playing an old friend at 2nd ed 40K. Convince lenihan or Bug16 to go and you have a game next Monday. We can sort something out in the near future to get the Essex boy in too!

Unfortunately I can't do Mon 2nd, assuming that's the Monday you're suggesting as we're doing out of hours system upgrades on my servers which means a late night sat at work. Woo-hoo! :(
"Mind the oranges Marlon!"

My painting blog - Chewing lead

Post Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:46 pm

Monday is a bit tricky for me too as it's first day back at work and then 3 kids to put to bed. What time is the club on and where is the venue?

Post Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:22 pm

The Scout Centre/Logans Way
Cambridge CB4 1BL, United Kingdom

Google Map Link
http://google/maps/VG1JN

7.00 pm-10.00 pm

Although nominally the clubs chair I haven't been more than once or twice in the past couple of years for similar kid related reasons. I'm going to try to get down there semi regularly, trade off with the wife as she wants to go running Saturday mornings.
With four of us living within 30 mins of each other we have to sort out something.
Previous

Return to Wargames Groups