Calling all OGRE gamers for knightly combat!

OGGS, GLOGGS, YOBBOS and other fashionable designer wear

Moderator: Moderators

Post Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:35 pm

Re: Calling all OGRE gamers for knightly combat!

I've got clearance for the 21st, or most of it. What time were you lot thinking?

Post Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:00 am

Golgfag1 wrote:Route Master informs me I can make this journey in an hour & ten minutes PM me details of venue and I'll ask the boss for permission to attend. :lol:

Paul / Golgfag1

Fantastic! Would be great to see you this part of the country. I don't remember Erny's address so I can't let you in on this top secret, hopefully he'll check this though. Maybe PM him to be sure?
My oldhammer blog: Where the sea pours out

Post Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:01 am

Mister Rab wrote:I've got clearance for the 21st, or most of it. What time were you lot thinking?

I have the whole day available, so I'm happy to go with whatever people want.

Post Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:47 am

I'll only be free in the evening i'm afraid

Post Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:11 pm

That's a shame, the evening is pretty much out for me.

Erny, as it's your kitchen, are there times when you'd rather we were/weren't there? I can be there from about midday till, say, 5pm. Would that work? Honestly, though, don't let me balls things up. If it's going to be an evening thing I shall wish you the best of chivalric luck and eagerly await photos :)

Post Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:12 am

That's a shame... would be good to find a time when a goodly number of people are free. But I'm reasonably flexible at the moment when it comes to weekends, so I'll just listen out for the consensus from others.

Post Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:10 am

OK so we have one person that cannot make anything after 17.00 who happens to be our most knight obsessed member and another who is probably not available until after 17.00 who jointly suggested the game and knows what we are doing. I was planning on the evening but the wife and kids are clearing out to the in-laws a bit earlier than that. Mister Rab if you can push to say 18.00 I could start proceedings at 15.00 giving you 3hrs of knightly combat and or jousting, others can join us, we can then continue afterwards into the evening. Let me know if that's good and I'll set up a table for then, I'm thinking pavilions, the odd house, copse of trees and maybe even the walls of a castle in the background.

Post Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:47 pm

Erny wrote:OK so we have one person that cannot make anything after 17.00 who happens to be our most knight obsessed member and another who is probably not available until after 17.00 who jointly suggested the game and knows what we are doing. I was planning on the evening but the wife and kids are clearing out to the in-laws a bit earlier than that. Mister Rab if you can push to say 18.00 I could start proceedings at 15.00 giving you 3hrs of knightly combat and or jousting, others can join us, we can then continue afterwards into the evening. Let me know if that's good and I'll set up a table for then, I'm thinking pavilions, the odd house, copse of trees and maybe even the walls of a castle in the background.

That sounds great! I'll come over for 3pm and I've pushed back the time I'd need to leave until 7pm. I'm really looking forward to this :)

I'd better check that I have sufficient figures..... :roll:

Post Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:11 pm

Golgfag1 wrote:Route Master informs me I can make this journey in an hour & ten minutes PM me details of venue and I'll ask the boss for permission to attend. :lol:

Paul / Golgfag1

Quite happy to turn up when convenient, but I still need details of venue, please?

Paul / Golgfag1
How can I ever have enough stuff, I don't need.

https://golgfags.blogspot.co.uk/

Post Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:25 pm

In fact, I'm not sure what the address is either, I thought I had it somewhere but have forgotten (except for remembering that it's somewhere in Royston!)

Erny, can you send me a reminder of it?

PreviousNext

Return to Wargames Groups