OGRE - Inquisitor?

Or more specifically Inq28. It's a game I've always fancied having a go at but never really got round to and I wondered if any of you fancied giving it a go.

I don't know anything about Inquisitor but a quick Google search shows (me) that it is based in the WH40k universe but plays more like a RPG/skirmish with a small unit rather than a usual 40k mass battle; am I correct?

If so then I'd certainly be interested in having a go at it :)

antipixi

Count me in! I really like Inquisitor, but only played a few games back when it came out. Not played it at 28mm, but I'm happy to try!

Cool. I've got plenty if figures you can use unless you've got stuff of your own you want to use. 4 figures per Warband. Are you guys free during half term?

whiskey priest":3jfri5uv said:
Cool. I've got plenty if figures you can use unless you've got stuff of your own you want to use. 4 figures per Warband. Are you guys free during half term?

At the moment I'm free during the half term most evenings and possibly even weekends.

May need to borrow figures unless I manage to get some painted in time.... four shouldn't be too difficult but that is still four more than I've painted over the last few months :o
Found the rules online and downloaded them now just need to find some time to peruse them and maybe ask some tyro questions beforehand.

antipixi

I'm not around over half term. :(

Anyone got free space prior to the hols? (The time and physical gaming space)

EDIT: By that I mean before the half term, but after Easter (or even the second week of Easter hols).

Erny

By Inq28 do you mean standard inquisitor played with 28 mm miniatures or is there a specific rule set called inq28?

Yeah, i meant easter holidays. 2nd week of holidays would be best for me actually.

@Erny - Basic Inquisitor but 28mm figures distances adjusted obviously!

Ok, if you guys (or anyone else) are up for a game here's what I have to offer as far as figures go.

3C20B370-9165-4305-AAB0-BB903AA683E4.jpg

First up, a choice of inquisitors. I also have a couple of RT ones if you fancy a more old school approach.

83365C99-0C03-4EFD-B762-D31B1C90AE5E.jpg

043367CC-3940-47E2-8C0D-7945FB0EA8C9.jpg

A43F427A-9BA2-4D5F-B2CE-F13EAA40BCC9.jpg

B3BF1F38-5718-4F27-91A7-B167BC63D487.jpg

And then your choice followers for your war band, obviously some of these will have you labelled as a radical pretty much straight away.

12EBE0F1-3DA7-45B9-8D8D-64714577D24A.jpg

And some followers that I plan to get painted up in time, but if one takes your fancy I can bump him to the front of the queue.

I quite like the look of the weird psyker type guy in the middle of the 2nd pic.
So is it an inquisitor then four followers any mix of character class?

I'm gradually working my way through what I think may be the relevant parts of the rules.

Back