Possible Ogre meet up on the 6th March?

Erny

I'm reasonably certain I can get the 6th of March free, afternoon to evening, possibly the 7th in the morning if the 6th is no good. I was thinking multiple tables of necromunda/gang based RT which ever is more popular. There woudl be time I think for a few campaign rounds of necromunda. Spring board for a full campaign?
I have a few painted gangs for anybody who doesn't have their own.

Erny

Good news!

OK we just need to hear back from the others. I'll invite some of the Cambridge guys too, I'm pretty sure Dave had some gangs knocking about.

Snickit

ARSE!

After a ferret around in the loft I can find my Necromunda Rule Book, my Outlanders Rule Book and the scenery (sans barricades and tower).

I can't find the other book from the original boxed set (I seem to remember this as the Source book???) and no gangs whatsoever!

I may need to borrow a gang at this rate................................

Snickit

A thorough search of my attic has turned up my Arbites, some barricades and an Orlock Heavy with a heavy bolter, but nothing else Necromunda.

I did find my Gorka Morka and I reckon some of that scenery (but not all) could be usable for Necromunda, along with a Chemical Plant scenery piece Erny bought me that I've never gotten around to putting together properly so I'll aim to get that done.

Gonna go check my storage stash, last place my Gangs could be and hopefully my Source Book will be there too.

Snickit

Dunno, I was just gonna go basic.

Success update!

I've found my Source Book, Escher, Cawdor and and Orlock Leader along with some Orlock plastics and some hired guns!!!!!

Erny

WP, I figured 1000 credits by the book. Are you using your Scavies? There are citadel journal rules for Ogryn body guards if you wanted to still use your big Muti as an Ogryn, may be a better fit than Scaly.

Good luck with your hunt Snicket, I'm unclear have you just got the leaders now or do you still need to borrow a gang?

Cheers for that, I just looked him up. His hiring fee is 50 credits (presumably per game) which seems very cheap for hiring him as part of the gang!

Erny

Yeah hired guns are good value in one off games, if we manage to spin this off into a campaign then the cost mounts and including the fact he can't earn money for the gang.

Snickit

Erny":10najehj said:
Good luck with your hunt Snicket, I'm unclear have you just got the leaders now or do you still need to borrow a gang?

Yup, all sorted now!

Just need to strip my girls (oo'er) and give em a fresh coat of paint!

Snickit

OK, I’ve added myself to "yaktribe" and I’m “following” Erny.

I’ve done an Escher Gang but more I think about it I’m considering going Cawdor.

I came up with a fairly un PC back story for them in that it’s “Zacharius MacKormack” aka “Pa” and his boys. As a staunch Cawdor Preacher Zacharius finds vagrant boys in the Underhive and puts them to work as his family/flock to redeem the other Underhivers. From Billy Bob blasting the heathens with his shotgun to Jethro gunning them down with his heavy stubber, they’ll make the harlots and the sinners repent whilst “Pa” preaches that the “Emperor Saves Us” (in a deep south accent) all the while a banjo provides the sound track..........................

I know Erny went with Papa Erny and whilst Pa and Papa are similar in what they mean literally, me thinks the significance is slightly different, plus the prospect of a "I'm the Daddy" showdown is quite enticing

Ok. Erny has just put the wind up me by saying the game is on the saturday night but I had assumed that it'd be Friday as that is the 6th. What is the actual score?

Back