A regular OGRE club night?

Erny

So whats stopping us either find a hall about mid way between the lot of us so nobody has to drive more than half an hour or jump onboard an existing club.

Hitchen has one on a Thursday night:

http://blackwolfwargames.blogspot.co.uk/

They appear to be mainly historical but I've yet to meet a club that isn't after new members to help pay for the hall hire. Let me know what you think and if enough interest I'll contact them or look into other venues. I'm Guessing the Cambridge club is too far out for most of you.

It is a good idea but I reckon what with all the babies and wives, a weekly event might be a stretch, what about a monthly job to start off with?

Snickit

It's a nice idea but I think I'd struggle to do it after the nipper is born, I may even struggle to make a monthly thing.

Very happy to explore the idea though and run with it whilst I can.

Erny

Not sure I was suggesting weekly but more regularly than we currently are would be good. The advantage of a club would be more room and feasibly shorter journeys for those of us who live further out from the north beds core... I may well have my center point int he wrong town of course.

On a related note, my wife is making noises about taking the boys to the in laws for the day near to my birthday, end of this month, so maybe a day of Necromunda style campaigning could be on the cards?

Snickit

Depends on Mrs. Erny really and when she wants to go away. If it's the weekend I'm in Kent then so be it, I'll just have to get some games in another time.

Back