OGRE - games in January

Snickit

whiskey priest":2jy2du0d said:
LoL! Obviously dude, would you like to some guard, an inquisitor, some pirates, smugglers, skavvies, marines, renegades?

Any/all of the above, do you have an idea of a scenario in mind?

Maybe some Pirates and it can be a scrap over some loot.

Snickit

whiskey priest":2ocawj4t said:
I'll have a think about scenario's over the weekend but that sounds like a good start

Could even think about a three way (snigger snigger) and could use the random sequence idea that you used at BOYL.

Snickit

Thanks for the game last night guys and thank you especially to Col for hosting, I had a cracking time, looks like I'm goign to have to have a ferret around and find something Rouge Traderish to get painted up now.

My Necromunder House Esher may be the most likely candidate.

lenihan

Bugger it, missed it because of work. Got a hell of a fortnight on at the moment, your missus could have picked a better time to leave you alone to play games!

Yeah sorry Lenihan, we'll sort something out at some point, don't worry.

Snicket and Erny, Cheers for making it across to mine and I'm glad you made it back home through the snow. I'll get a battle report up on the blog as soon as i'm able.

Snickit

whiskey priest":35k7oldw said:
Snicket and Erny, Cheers for making it across to mine and I'm glad you made it back home through the snow. I'll get a battle report up on the blog as soon as i'm able.

A lament to Poor Old Blind Bob............................

antipixi

Gutted I missed it. A mixture of illness and work overload just got on top of me.

Lok forward to some blogged battle reports!

Mister Rab

antipixi":3ixtobd3 said:
Gutted I missed it. A mixture of illness and work overload just got on top of me.

Ditto. January was a shitty old month, hopefully February will see me over the midwinter blues and into a spot of painting and gaming again. Looks like you had a great time of it 8-)

Well, here is the battle report for anybody that missed it http://theleadpile.blogspot.co.uk/2015/ ... iskey.html
and some photos of the fun
blogger-image--175619234.jpg

blogger-image--92832201.jpg

blogger-image--343640086.jpg

Back