OGRE - games in January

Snickit

lenihan":3sglwrwt said:
Snickit":3sglwrwt said:
I'm happy to go with the Oriental theme but as said, would need to borrow as I don't have anything that fits......................... unless I use Clan Eshin Skaven (Yeah I know, always with the Skaven! Oy Vey!)

Well perhaps its not something for this exact occasion, but when I've got some of my oriental monks painted up I'd be very happy to take on your Clan Eshin rat-fellas, would make for a unique and visually striking skirmish!

I was half joking :lol:

Snickit

whiskey priest":vhu277sl said:
But only 'half', eh snicket?

Well, you have to admit it'd make for a spiffing scenario some time (I accept not this time, it's not me trying to push it!) - a cross between Warhammer and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!

Ok, change of plan, or at least narrowing of options. My grandad has passed away so I need to go up to the homeland to say Cheerio to him. I'll be away till the 28th. This leaves is with the 29th the 2nd and the 3rd.

First Buntai Done (ish)
blogger-image--1789805193.jpg

Erny

Hi Colin, sorry for your loss as well.

Are you still planning a game, I have a pass for either Monday or Tuesday, let me know.

Hiya Erny. Thanks. MOnday would seem to be the day as Mrs Whiskey has told me she's coming back on tuesday so if we're up for a game of something or other......

Erny

Well I'm getting newly obsessed with GWs LOTR game (rangers or the fellowship vs goblins ready to go), Lion rampant looks good (that's why I found out the old LOTR miniatures in the first place), RT40K, necromunda, Warhammer, command decision even Dux Britanniarum. I'm happy to play samurais too if that's your current thing.

Snickit

Really sorry to hear your sad news Col, I didn't see that before or I'd of offered my condolences earlier.

Monday works well for me.

I'm happy to play anything but don't know the rules for most of what Erny suggested but so long as you're ahppy to help a newbie am happy to play ought.

I really need to get a Necromunda gang painted up to that we can do a Rogue Trader/40k/Confrontation/Necromunda 'ish thing.

On another note I finally got around to watching Guardians of the Galaxy the other day, it really is as good as you said - I even bought the sound track!

Erny

I've rolled up a random 10 ork squad and also a minor hero to lead them. Do you want me to include anything more?

Back