Calling All OGREs

I'll have to clear it with the Mrs but if I get the Elizabethan Gothic stuff done in the next couple of weeks it'd be nice to give it a run through with some folk one evening if anybody is up for it?

Snickit

Let's give it a go as I doubt we'll be continueing Ernie's Oldhammer Quest until we can all make a meet.

Snickit

Right.

Ernie is coming to mine Friday night and stopping over into Saturday.

If anyone would like to join us Friday night or Saturday daytime for a game then let me know. As not everyone will be in attendance we will not be continuing the Oldhammer Quest at this particular time (unless everyone can make the same meeting).

Due to other commitments the only midweek nights I can offer up are Wednesday night and Thursday night.

People are welcome to come for a game on either night or the Friday/Saturday.

Please let me know which you'd like to come to (if any) as soon as you can so I know what I'm organising.

Snickit

whiskey priest":1tnntldk said:
Ok, I have permission to come out and play on friday night! What do we fancy doing?

I like the idea of your Elizabethan game or alternatively some small Warhammer games (between 500 to 1000pts each).

We can either run one game or run two to three at the same time, each "board" about 3ft wide so deployment zones would be approx. 6" in rather than 12" in.

The Elizabethan will run fine on 3x3 board so I'll get stuck into building the 4ground buildings (which appear to be surprisingly complex!)

Snickit

whiskey priest":3rwbd8z1 said:
The Elizabethan will run fine on 3x3 board so I'll get stuck into building the 4ground buildings (which appear to be surprisingly complex!)

Did you see the buildings Ernie and I had at BOYL? They'd work really well with it and we have a good few between us (picture below).

Oh and I had a measure up of my table last night, I can fit two 4ft by 3ft "boards" on, then there's a large coffee table with similarish dimensions (it's a big b*gger).

Attachments

• House.PNG
    House.PNG
    117.6 KB · Views: 2,104
Back