A gathering of like-minds?

Golgfag1

Good day one and All,

Following a conversation at BOYL 2015 - Jeff McC & I are planning a game for Saturday the 18th October, I know it's short notice, but would any of you care to join us?

Location - my house, Downley, High Wycombe, South Bucks. (If, numbers are get too much :o , I'll hire a local hall :lol: )
KICK-OFF - between 09:00am & 10:00am; Full-time when we finish!
I'll be providing table, terrain and my collection of painted stuff for anybody who cares to join us, or bring your own.
I'll be playing the part host
The plan so far - Jeff has expressed his intention of bringing his stalwart Wood Elves, who did sterling work during the siege game at BOYL; my plan is to have Jeff defend a small outpost on the border of the woodland realm with a small force, with reserves on call - as required, if something was to come to light which they couldn't deal with. Depending upon numbers I'd have also have possible allies available (My version of the THIRTY!).

In hope

Paul / Golgfag1

weazil

Seems like a long way to go for me to get a game in with Jeff, but I'll start filling in the visa application for submission with The Minister of the Interior. I can do a small chaos force, a small undead force, a small goblin force, or I can mash that all together to have a larger chaos force. I can also do some high elves and empire (the same you've faced before, Paul) if you need some assistance on Jeff's side.

Back