KOG?

Calumma

I note there is a Greater London group, but Watford is a bit too far for regular meet ups. So are there any Oldhammers in the Kent area? Could also include Sussex and Surrey?

Lee B

Protist

Well, SW London is my neck of the woods, but I work down in Surrey so I'd include myself in the catchment area - just! Travelling to Watford's too far to go for an evening's game for me, but around the southern extremities of London would be ideal

Chico

Sadly for the last 2 years I've tried to get an active group going but not much other then a few games came out of it, but it seems London/South East is one of the less dense area for Oldhammerer's surprisingly or at least it was.

Good luck with KOG!

Calumma

I know at least one other Oldhammerer in Kent, so there are at least three now (if we stretch to Surrey/South London). Hopefully a few more folks will now reveal themselves and their figures!

Lee B

WARHAMSTER

I'm from east Sussex, but work in Tonbridge and would be happy to travel a little further. I have WHFB 3rd ed Bretonnians, orcs, chaos (nurgle), dwarfs and undead. I have a few units from each army painted.

My brother lives in hackney and collects 3rd ed Elves (all varieties), slann, orcs, chaos and fimir. But he's not even started basing up yet!

Barry
WARHAMSTER

Calumma

I live near Canterbury where I go to a club Friday night. This is a good venue with no fee, but may be a bit far for Oldhammerers on the other side of Kent. I also play at a game shop in Rochester. They have several gaming tables and charge £3 per person for an evenings gaming. I don't know of any other locations in the county?

I have a reasonable undead army and just starting to put together dwarfs. I'm also collecting figures for several old scenarios (Orcs Drift etc), but some ways off - with a huge paint job to follow...!

Cheers

Lee B

Calumma

Well it looks like a couple of Oldhammerers already game at Rochester! They've just made themselves known via Facebook. I think we might have the beginnings of a group here.

Lee B

Back