H.O.G.S - Y'know. H. For Hampshire.

weazil

Time for a Hampshire group, I guess.

So, if you're in Hampshire (in England, specifically, can't help you lot in the colonies unless you have vast private wealth or teleporters) and you are interested in finding other Hampshire based oldhammerers, this would be the place to post that fact.

As for me, I'm based in the New Forest and I can attest to the existence of two other oldhammerers in Portsmouth and one (I think) in Guildford.

Chico

Heh HOGS eh? Not BACON? Big And Cocky Oldhammer Numptys?

Good job setting this up though :)

Bane

I'm in farnborough, north Hampshire, quite a trek from pompey, but close to guildford.

weazil

Chico":2hevxct8 said:
Heh HOGS eh? Not BACON? Big And Cocky Oldhammer Numptys?

Good job setting this up though :)

Given my location, I'm largely on the borders Hampshire, Dorset and Wiltshire, so I was thinking of creating HOGS, DOGS and... well, you see my problem.

But H.O.G.S it is!

weazil

Bane, MoodyGit - welcome to the group and thanks for registering your existence!

MoodyGit - Andover is eminently doable, compared to Abingdon! I see you have a club and everything there. Very good to know. Tuesdays weren't on the exit visa spectrum, but I'll investigate.

What are you guys 'in to'? I'm mainly a fantasy (3rd ed) player (certainly I only have painted fantasy figures), although I'll play just about anything, really.

MoodyGit

Club is currently running at 8-10 players playing a variety of things. Core members have been playing GW for over twenty years in all formats. We have played Warhammer, 40K, Bloodbowl, gorkamorka, mordheim, necromunda, warhammer Quest, Man'O'War Warmahordes, x-wing, world of twilight, bolt action, Dreadball, KOW, dead zone, card games, dice games and board games. We still have access to most rule sets and in true old hammer style, lots and lots of minis. Currently starting Dreadball league on an every other week basis so we can still play other things.

Jeff McC

Missed this one when it first came up. I'm in Fareham. (so southern Hampshire between Portsmouth and Southampton)

Vermintrude

Hello, its has been ages since I last visited this site. Anyway I am in Sarisbury Green, between Fareham and Southampton.
Have played a few games with Weasil and a game with Jeff (hello!).

Currently have a Nurgle Themed Chaos Army based on the generic Chaos Lists in the Armies book. Working on Dwarfs and Dark Elves now. Haven't played much recently due to shift working but that may change soon and I'll have more time.

Back