N.O.G.G. - Nottingham Oldhammer Gaming Group

Skarsnik

3rd Ed Warhammer would be my preference, but I've started collecting a bit of 40k stuff recently too, so some rogue trader or 2nd ed 40k would be cool too.

Skarsnik & Old Lead":2f6b2nyl said:
3rd Ed Warhammer would be my preference, but I've started collecting a bit of 40k stuff recently too, so some rogue trader or 2nd ed 40k would be cool too.

I'm game for that. Anyone else?

Skarsnik

Citadel Collector":32s7fp3n said:
Skarsnik & Old Lead":32s7fp3n said:

I'm game for that. Anyone else?

I would also point out that I'm currently in the process of trying to sell my house, so most of my gaming stuff is all packed away in storage. It may be a little while before I'm fully functioning as a gamer again.

axiom

Call me interested, if nothing else to turn up and just have a chat :)

Not very much of my stuff is really game-ready at the moment, but I could field a small Confrontation gang ;)

Well it's unlikely that I'll be able to arrange anything before BOYL, so can I suggest that for those of us interested in NOGG and who are at BOYL we have a preliminary chat there, and then continue the discussion with anyone not able to make BOYL?

PS Jon - Confrontation sounds fine by me too :)

axiom

Citadel Collector":1oyk9hda said:
Well it's unlikely that I'll be able to arrange anything before BOYL, so can I suggest that for those of us interested in NOGG and who are at BOYL we have a preliminary chat there, and then continue the discussion with anyone not able to make BOYL?

Good plan Steve!

Skarsnik

axiom":2e3atw6w said:
Citadel Collector":2e3atw6w said:

Good plan Steve!

Agreed

Hiya guys, if NOGG is still a goer can you please count me in as a newbie? I work away a lot of weekends (wandering minstrel by trade ;) ) but I'd love to get along whenever I can. :grin:

Possible place for Nottingha gamers, Wednesday nights 6:30-11:30

SANCTIONED CHAOS GAMES CLUB

The Stumble Inn

37 Tamworth Road

Long Eaton

Nottingham

NG10 1JF

Gobbo

Hi

Do you guys have a venue at present? if so my friends & I would be interested in meeting up. If not we are happy to try and help find a suitable(affordable) place depending on numbers.

Regards

Paul

I agree. I think Chimera in Beeston is the only place with tables at the mo, or Warhammer world, although Im not sure if it has re-opened yet. If you can organise scenery then we could book a function room at a pub. Many Nottingham pubs offer free function rooms.

edit: WHW have some tables, so if you could make day time not in the school holidays we could certainly use thier boards.

Skarsnik

Gobbo":1rlh2qal said:
Hi

Do you guys have a venue at present? if so my friends & I would be interested in meeting up. If not we are happy to try and help find a suitable(affordable) place depending on numbers.

Regards

Paul

Hey Gobbo, welcome to the forum.

I started this topic ages ago, but since I've been so busy (by which I mean lazy), we never really did anything with it.

Come the new year I'd love to get some gaming organised though, especially as we seem to have a few more local players now than when I originally posted this.

By my calculations, we now have:

Me
Gobbo (+ others?)
Citadel Collector
Curtis
Axiom
Lazarus Woeghast
Adlard.Matthew

Seems like enough for a semi regular meet up at least.

Thoughts?

Yes, yes and thrice yes.

I have been semi-looking for a free pub function room. I think the adelaide on windmaill hill has one, which is about 5 mins from my house, so therefore good.....

Back