N.O.G.G. - Nottingham Oldhammer Gaming Group

DOH!

Anyway, I think the way to proceed to be to nail down a wednesday night to have a first meeting, a pint and a chat, then go from there. Im sure some ideas will surface when we have a pow wow, then we can organise some gaming days etc after that.

I went down to the Ned Ludd pub the other day. They meet every fortnight and have tables and scenery. Looks like a nice place, very central. Parking might be an issue? Also they charge £5 but you get a pint included I the price.

I needto gets date set or our first meeting can we say a week on Wednesday? So the 7 th? Is that date right?

Me and llamafish are going to go to the Nedd Ludd on Tuesday the 3rd, which is next week, at 7pm for some gaming, I think 3rd Ed. Anyone here who wants to come is very welcome. It is £5 but you get a free pint. They also do food and food deals.

However, this was just because we want to game and this whole NOGG thing seems to be really ponderous. I am trying to pin down an inaugural meeting but getting zero feed back. We seem to be agreed that a wednesday meet-up is a good idea but no one seems to be ready to say which wednesday!

Either the 4th or the 11th then, can we get some comittment to a date please? Or the 18th?

Personally I am keen on the 11th, as it gives some time to prepare. Can I get some names please for those who can or cant come?

llamafish

If the Ned Ludd is any good I think it would be an ideal place for NOGG, as allows us to be more flexible and use minatures and games that fit better than whw limitations!

Curis

Ned Ludd? Tuesday 3rd? I'll see you all there.

I'll bring some Space Crusade for gaming purposes.

Gobbo

Hi

where is this Ned Ludd? it's not a pub I know. Unfortately I've been really busy this year which has put a bit of a hold on any gaming, I should be free again in March and would be happy to meet up at some point then. Apologies for my tardiness in posting.

Paul

Curis

I did notice the Space Crusade Sergeant in your avatar, Curtis. You'll totally flip out when I show you what my Golden Demon entry was this year.

I'd love to see your game of 3rd edition. WHFB I presume? I've been slowly marshalling a classic greenskin army with the old Rugludd's and two-piece plastic goblin archers for a game, but I never imagined there'd be anyone to play.

Skarsnik

Curis":zj4w4nen said:
I did notice the Space Crusade Sergeant in your avatar, Curtis. You'll totally flip out when I show you what my Golden Demon entry was this year.

I'd love to see your game of 3rd edition. WHFB I presume? I've been slowly marshalling a classic greenskin army with the old Rugludd's and two-piece plastic goblin archers for a game, but I never imagined there'd be anyone to play.

Without wishing to sound too much like a stalker, you should ask your other half if she knows any other oldhammerers. I believe she sits pretty close to one at work every day. :)

Curis

Without wanting to sound like a stalker either, my lass wasn't sitting near an Oldhammerer this afternoon as he apparently slunk off at lunchtime...

OK then I will get onto WHW and see if we can book a table for that day. I can do from 4 onwards too, so sounds good.

Are we still up for "bring a 40k rouge trader warband"? Either a chaos champion plus retinue, an inquisitor warband, a squad of marines(plus captain?), or whatever you have. Basically a kill team. I will bring 3 teams for 2 folks to borrow......

Back